Han doesn't always shoot first

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 998-226-857
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Admittedly i do not fully understand the recent over 100 percent turn meter mechanics change, but based on how the developers phrased it, pretty sure this was not intended. To my knowledge, this only occurs in the Smuggler's Run event, and possibly only on deadly. Any time Han Solo is the last to act in a phase, the following phase begins with all the imps going first. This happens 100 percent of the time under those specific conditions.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Smuggler's Run event. Unfortunately, I do not have a screen shot since I run everything on quad speed. I could attempt to get one next event, but the rng factors heavily in to whether Han is shooting last to advance a phase.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

No screenshot available currently.

Message 1 of 5 (372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Han doesn't always shoot first

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Rathgar91 and thanks for the report.

This is a result of the turn-meter changes we've implemented. In multi-encounter battles, it is now possible for enemy units to go before Han if they have a higher priority turn-meter.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (363 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Rathgar91 and thanks for the report.

This is a result of the turn-meter changes we've implemented. In multi-encounter battles, it is now possible for enemy units to go before Han if they have a higher priority turn-meter.

Message 2 of 5 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I figured this was likely the case, but also seem to recall a developer post stating that Han should shoot first. Thank you for clarifying.

Message 3 of 5 (345 Views)

EA Live QV Team

To add to this, in this case, the enemies in Tiers 3 and 4 of the Smuggler's Run event are being granted a bonus turn as part of their event buffs.

This can happen if Han Solo has no Turn Meter at the end of an encounter. it is possible for the enemies to go before him if they have more Speed than he does. If Han Solo does have Turn Meter, things should work as expected.

Message 4 of 5 (326 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please change ability name and make sure correct description is in place, because he doesn’t always Shoot First... and description is not different from what it was before you decided to change mechanics 

Message 5 of 5 (173 Views)