Han Solo Salvage requirement not showing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 727591652
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I view salvage in any of the stores they show the characters that require this item. The issue is that it is not Showing if Han Solo needs it, when he does.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on Han Solo, click on any gear requirement, you will see the gear pieces needed. head over to any of the stores and find one of the missing pieces that is available to buy. Click on the pieces that Han Solo needs and you will see that (on my account) it does not indicate that Han Solo requires the pieces, only Han Stormtrooper and Luminara.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

If you were to click on Han Solo in my account you will see he needs MK4 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage. But if I find this available in say the Guild Store and you click on it, it shows that Han Stormtrooper and Luminara need it ONLY, it does not show Han Solo. This is also the cast for the mk8 Biotech implant and mk5 stun gun in the shard store. So I think this all all gear pieces that Han Solo needs. This means that I have used salvage to level the other character instead of Han Solo (who I am trying to get to g12) and that I have also missed buying the pieces needed. No wonder it is taking so long! This means that I have used salvage to level the other character instead of Han Solo (who I am trying to get to g12) and that I have also missed buying the pieces needed. No wonder it is taking so long!

9F101ADA-355B-4F9D-B2A2-4160731F256E.png
0DF2311F-805C-4490-8820-F798DD665740.png
CCE5A545-6BBD-4EC1-95A6-CE038389199D.png
Message 1 of 3 (189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Han Solo Salvage requirement not showing

It won't show because your Han is 6* and needs to be 7* to equip that piece.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (213 Views)

All Replies

It won't show because your Han is 6* and needs to be 7* to equip that piece.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I mentioned this in my guild chat and another member told me this, I only thought it was the combined component I couldn't get.I have only previously concentrated efforts on 7* to get them to g12, so never noticed this before. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and keep up the good work.

Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)