Re: Han Solo Not Choking Bug

by RogueZeroRendar

Original Post

Han Solo Not Choking Bug

★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug When darth maul and darth vader force choke Han while Han is zoomed in aiming, Han will not be affected by the choke abilites. Instead he will look at the ground or the feet of the person that is force choking him. Han can then slowly pull his aimer back up to the enemy trying to force choke him and continue shooting that person. I also don't think that Han recieves any damage for the biffed choked attempt.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? willywonka7
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/09/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 09:00 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Han solo needs to be scoped in on his DL44 blaster. Then either darth vader or darth maul needs to force choke Han while he is scoped in.
What happens when the bug occurs? When this happens Han will be unaffected by the choke and look at the feet of the enemy where he can slowly move his aimer back up to the enemy and shoot them.
What do you expect to see? I think that Han should still be force choked by vader and maul when this happens.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

see above.

Message 1 of 3 (303 Views)

Hello @MasterPadwan77 and thanks for the report.

I think that I know what you mean and I have noticed this as well. Han Solo can escape certain force abilities by doing something. I didn't connect it to being zoomed in, but I will try it out.

If you can provide a video showing the bug, that would really help the developers into fixing it. In the meantime, I will try to get some footage as well.

Message 2 of 3 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Han Solo's Shoulder Charge and Chewie's Slam both cancel the paralyzing effects of vader's choke (I assume with maul's too). I'll try the zoomed DL-44, but I think there's more to this BUG of bypassing choke paralyzing effects

Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)