Re: Half walls losing paint 90% of the time

by crinrict

Original Post

Half walls losing paint 90% of the time

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build a half wall, paint it, go decorate another area, come back to half wall and paint is gone.
What happens when the bug occurs? Paint on half walls randomly disappears, happens about 90% of the time. I only noticed this after the most recently update from a few days ago. May be related?
What do you expect to see? The paint to stay on the wall.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Paint on half walls randomly disappears, happens about 90% of the time. I only noticed this after the most recently update from a few days ago. May be related?

Message 1 of 3 (318 Views)

Hero
@bwetzler are you using fences inbetween the half ones or just the half walls ?

There's another thread here that's reporting issues with fence/halfwall combinations.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

Hero
@bwetzler Do you have any fences or just half-walls ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (241 Views)