Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Here we go again, half invisible enemies, far enemies have invisible legs sometimes
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? I can barely see some enemies
What should be happening instead? I should see enemies...all the body

Far enemies (about over 20m) have often invisible legs...nice fix indeed.

Message 1 of 11 (1,807 Views)

Invisible Soldier is still here (sometimes)

★★ Guide

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the mode? Firestorm
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Random
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.05.19 9:31
Summarize your bug This happens both on pc and Xbox. The random invisible soldier is back and you can only see the top of their coat. Usually on distances 20m away or more. I have seen it since a week before Patch 4.4. I play pc and watch an Xbox streamer and we both had the issue. Happened in both Conquest on pc and Firestorm on Xbox. It is not a draw distance issue as I have a decent pc with an Nvidia 2080 and all settings are high or ultra. Mesh is at Ultra.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know what skin is causing it but it seems to maybe be one with a trench coat. Doesn't happen every game.
What happens when the bug occurs? You have to squint to see the enemy and shoot at what looks like a small hit box. It you shoot at them they have a full soldier size hit box area.
What should be happening instead? Full soldier character should show

This happens both on pc and Xbox. The random invisible soldier is back and you can only see the top of their coat. Usually on distances 20m away or more. I have seen it since a week before Patch 4.4. I play pc and watch an Xbox streamer and we both had the issue. Happened in both Conquest on pc and Firestorm on Xbox. It is not a draw distance issue as I have a decent pc with an Nvidia 2080, 32GB memory and a 6700K processor. All settings are high or ultra. Mesh is at Ultra.

Message 2 of 11 (1,718 Views)

Invisible soldiers (lower parts, video sample)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970 4GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? ReShade
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Any
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.09.19
Summarize your bug Invisible enemy soldier legs, the lower part of the body is invisible.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. join any multiplayer server/map 2. Look at an enemy (e.g. 50 metres away) 3. must be a small obstacle between you and him (closer to him, e.g. small bush, grass, rock, bump) 4. Many times it simply won't render lower part of the enemy body even tho it should
What happens when the bug occurs? The lower part of enemy body is completely invisible
What should be happening instead? Enemy should have legs

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfcnLqUwWr8

On the pictures, it may not appear however when You watch the video (sorry for the quality) You will see the soldier really had an invisible body. It happened on any map/gamemode. Seen it already 4 times. Hamada (Fortress), Fjell (Conquest), Marita and Mercury (Squad Conquest). It appears that it is a problem with rendering soldiers behind cover when the game thinks that the cover is bigger, however it isn't...

*Already reported this bug to CM Braddock however I don't know if He's seen it.

Message 3 of 11 (1,698 Views)

Re: Invisible Soldier is still here (sometimes)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem. Except that it happens almost every game i play. I have a decent pc too. 

My report is here even with screenshots and a video:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Invisible-soldiers-lower-parts-video-sample/m-p/8176159#M19762

Message 4 of 11 (1,673 Views)

Re: Half invisible enemies

★★★ Apprentice

This is an absolutely unacceptable bug. I seen no mention of it in the last patch or the trello board. How long will this persist? Please escalate this. Again invisible soliders is UNACCEPTABLE 

Message 5 of 11 (1,713 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It just a ghost... bring your salts, irons and prayer. You would be fine.

Message 6 of 11 (1,692 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Already reported this bug here with screenshots and videos (Even reported it to the CM Jeff Braddock however I don't know if he's seen it): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Invisible-soldiers-lower-parts-video-sample/m-p/8176159#M19762

Another user reported this exact same bug here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Invisible-Soldier-is-still-here-sometimes/m-p/8184654#M19840

Message 7 of 11 (1,682 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Killer200120 Make sure Ya'll check "Me too" on both these links, we need to get attention on em.
Message 8 of 11 (1,681 Views)

Re: Invisible soldiers (lower parts, video sample)

Community Manager

@Killer200120 

Thank you for the recorded clip to highlight it. We'll get it over to the team to investigate, thanks! Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 11 (1,614 Views)

★★ Guide
@Kalciredd__ Same on PS Pro.
Message 10 of 11 (1,532 Views)