Hailstorm's Renewal ability 75% shield does not work

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? The Cataclysm, Freeplay, any mission
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. It occurs while playing any mission or cataclysm event.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.17.19
Summarize your bug The special ability on item "Hailstorm's Renewal" does not work at all. No matter the loadout or circumstances, the 75% shield gain after defeating an enemy will not trigger.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip Hailstorm's Renewal and kill enemies after shield has been damaged.
What happens when the bug occurs? The special ability (75% shield gain) does not trigger/proc.
What should be happening instead? You should be gaining 75% shield after defeating an enemy.

Hailstorm's Renewal is bugged and the special ability on the MW item will not work. I do not have a Legendary version to test, but I have tried pairing the item with other gear and it never procs or triggers. 

Message 1 of 3 (754 Views)

Re: Hailstorm's Renewal ability 75% shield does not work

★ Novice
  • It doesn't work on legendary either.  It barely procs. I died a lot testing this out.  Either update the tooltip to say may recharge shields or fix the thing.
Message 2 of 3 (612 Views)

Re: Hailstorm's Renewal ability 75% shield does not work

★★ Pro

Hailstorm's Renewal is more like a Shotgun, I never use it recently but last year when I was using Hailstorm's Renewal I found out that I had to use it like point blank to work properly. If you are still having problems perhaps other players or EA Mods can help you.

Message 3 of 3 (585 Views)