Original Post

Hacker in ranked

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Pandasavagee
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. It_Tscalex90, Im_S-E-X-Y_Gere
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In slums
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to fight a enemy
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.06.20 9:00pm
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I ran into a hacker who was able to freeze and make the entire lobby lag. At first I believed I was just simply lagging but that wasn't the case this time. My teammates were experiencing the issue and so was the enemy teams. Even in the kill feed everyone either died to the ring or fell off the map the hacker and the end off the game ended up with 12 kills and didn't lag once when I spectated him. I have video evidence as well.
What should be happening instead? No hacker should be able to do this
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Either fix your servers or prevent hackers from doing this I shouldn't be losing to for this reason.

I don't know how he was able to do this but this shouldn't be happening especially on console. I have video evidence as well

Message 1 of 1 (153 Views)