[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 12.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 571-911-842
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug HY is getting first move when slower than JKR.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, try making HY 308 and JKR 310... on a team with Bastila and jolee.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

In the team listed above HY is getting first move and starting with strategic advantage... screwing up the team comp. I have found this happens sporadically about 30-50% of the time and can happen against any defense. I am including a photo against BH but it has happens against DR also.

Again, to be specific... HY is 2 speed slower than JKR and unless I am missing something in a unique or something there is no reason he should be getting first move and starting with strategic advantage??? 

I have seen this happen with GMY as the 5th and Ani as the 5th... I cannot say if that matters or not but as I read it Jedi and OR get the speed bonuses so still JKR should be getting first move, regardless, if he is the fastest speed on the team?!

I will note here: that this has happened most often in GA... so maybe that is the issue? I cannot say I’ve ever had it happen in arena or TW, that I remember, have had it occur 3 times  in GA.

33CCA05A-07A6-4380-B020-9A7A2BC0919B.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (401 Views)

Re: HY getting first move, not the fastest speed

EA Live QV Team

Hi @mattrarick and thank you for the report.

I am sure you meant JKR (Jedi Knight Revan), right? Your Hermit Yoda got Strategic Advantage because no other ally had it. This comes from Jedi Knight Revans leader ability "Strategic": "At the start of each Jedi ally's turn, they gain Strategic Advantage if no ally has Strategic Advantage."

As for Hermit Yoda going first, did you check his speed and compared it to Jedi Knight Revan after the player lock? Meaning, did you change anything between the player lock and the battle?

Message 2 of 4 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I did no mod changes or speed changes. HY is 2 slower 308 and JKR is 310. When I battle in arena with the team JKR goes first and has strategic advantage... as you can see in the picture and what has occurred 3x in GA HY goes first, at 308, and has strategic advantage.

What I’m trying to figure out why... why does HY go before JKR at 310 and seems most often in GA. This is a huge difference in the outcome of battle... the difference between HY going first and JKR going first against DR is huge.

the strategic advantage part is really irrelevant, except that it should be on JKR since he should go first... at least , from what I know? Hence the post?

Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So after several conversations I think I may have an answer for you that you can check out. Since GA seems to be the issue here, prior to 21 May HY was the fastest toon on the team. I switched out HY mods on 20 or 21 May. To my knowledge this was prior to GA lock? ...but maybe not? I look at HY speed while in GA and it indicted 308 but again I’m not sure how accurate that is. My guess is that GA is looking at HY speed prior to 21 May??? ...or maybe the lock took place prior to 21 May?
Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)