[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Note 8
OS Version Nougat
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) Irrelevant
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug YES I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN FLAGGED AS A BUG. STILL. PLEASE READ. This has been flagged as a bug as early as february. clearly the devs have not prioritized this bug. HOWEVER , circumstances have now changed.. As of the last update (when deathmark on traya basic was stealthily fixed) THIS UNIQUE NO LONGER FUNCTIONS AT ALL! -Forget the zeta. -Forget the revivable toon mechanic... I just had it happen when I put Master Training on EP in the Sith raid, and EP died and nothing happened. You have now BROKEN his UNIQUE from working at all, ever.. This is NOT the same report as the others from February... PLEASE re-escalate this as a NEW issue to the devs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter sith raid phase 2. Give master training to any toon. let that toon die. no tm or cooldown reset will occur.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Message 1 of 11 (822 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HY Unique - PLEASE READ - NOT the same as previously flagged bug reports

EA Live QV Team

Hi @verbalthought and thank you for the report.

We've added that information to the existing bug to increase the priority.

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (832 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me.  What a waste of 20 zeta mats. PLEASE FIX ASAP

Message 2 of 11 (780 Views)

Just out of curiosity, how is it new? The previous bug reports on this page are that it doesn't work - no tm gain, no cooldown reset.

Since that's all the skill does - how is your report for a new bug?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@GladOS-013 are you kidding????

how is it new??

It has never ONCE EVER, in the past, simply NOT worked for a non reviveable toon.

Only self reviving toons have ever had a problem with this unique not working.

Now ANY toons that dies will not trigger it??? how is that not newly broken and MUCH more widespread of a bug???

It used to affect a total of 2 toons. SRP and Zombie. (boba and sion still worked)

now it affects 151 toons. Every other toon.

Message 4 of 11 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@verbalthought is correct.  Before, it seemed to be just the Zeta that didn't work and only with SRP and Zombie.

Now, the entire UNIQUE doesn't work.  If you Omega HY Do or Do Not and someone with MT dies, HY gets nothing.  No TM at all.  This is 100% broken.  This affects ALL players with HY.

Verbal may also be on to something--maybe this has to do with the Traya Deathmark fix?  I don't know.  I just know that this ability was half broken before, and now it is fully broken affecting ALL players with HY

Message 5 of 11 (730 Views)

I'm not kidding or joking - if you go and read the other "Hermit Yoda Zeta Not Working" threads, they are all reporting that the unique has totally stopped working.

They are reporting that at this point no turn meter is being gained, and the cooldowns aren't being reset - exactly what this post is about.

So this isn't a new bug report, it's just another thread to discuss the same thing the other threads are talking about.

That's why I asked - I was hoping there was something I was missing.

★ Apprentice

NO. READ AGAIN.

You ARE missing it.

Every OTHER report says that the unique does not work. FOR REVIVEABLE TOONS.

For SRP, for Zombie (which is debatable to being fair or not)

I am reporting that the unique does not work for ANY of the 152 toons that you can choose. 

Lets recap.

You, the other reports and I, all agree, the unique does not work!

However, I am reporting, unlike any of the other reports, that this is now BROKEN for ALL toons. NOT just limited to SRP or zombie or toons that revive themself. Did we clear up the difference? I hope so. The impact is quite significant. Hoda goes from being one of the best sith raid toons in the game to worthless.

And I was just reading over the patch notes, I think this is related to the server update on 18th to reintroduce the lock on hstr. 

Message 7 of 11 (699 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @verbalthought and thank you for the report.

We've added that information to the existing bug to increase the priority.

Message 8 of 11 (833 Views)

I have read it again. I am not missing it. I'll refer you to this screenshot from the next bug thread on the page (two below at the time of my review). I've attached it - it refers to the skill being completely broken.

I pretty much read all these threads, which is why I knew it was already reported. I just wanted to see if you really were adding something that didn't exist on the board already.

Thanks for the report!  Glad the board moderators are increasing the priority of this bug now.  

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommandGLORIOUS! it was fixed today, thank you for your help in the matter, it is greatly appreciated by all.

Message 10 of 11 (649 Views)