HUT rush 3vs3 not giving any points to the season counter after latest patch Ps4

by 1897HIFK1897

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HUT rush 3vs3 not giving any points to the season counter after latest patch Ps4

★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? HUT rush 3vs3 don’t get points out of it after latest patch update.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime playing rush 3vs3 Game.
What do you expect to see? Solution
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT Rush 3vs3
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 00:20 and 16:30 local time Helsinki
What is your time zone? EET (ART) - GMT + 2:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? jannejii77
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? Finnish

HUT rush 3vs3 mode is not counting points. Gives 0 everytime after the match.

Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HUT rush 3vs3 not giving any points to the season counter after latest patch

Community Manager

Hello, @1897HIFK1897.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

All Replies

Re: HUT rush 3vs3 not giving any points to the season counter after latest patch

Community Manager

Hello, @1897HIFK1897.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

★ Apprentice

This fixed it! Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (240 Views)

Community Manager

@1897HIFK1897 

Great! If you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck on the ice!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (232 Views)