by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [HSY] Time out of sync

Hero
@thefatalbeliever Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 45 (759 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] In-game clock not matching gameplay (1.68/1.33)

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.205.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except High School Years, Werewolves pack, My Wedding Stories, Cottage Living, Dream house decorator and Paranormal Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find out why saves files keep getting corrupted with and without mods and cc
What happens when the bug occurs? I play with my game till the whole save file corrupted or something I don’t know
What do you expect to see? Don’t let save files be corrupted with and without mods and cc
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.205.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except High School Years, Werewolves pack, My Wedding Stories, Cottage Living, Dream house decorator and Paranormal Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find out why saves files keep getting corrupted with and without mods and cc
What happens when the bug occurs? I play with my game till the whole save file corrupted or something I don’t know
What do you expect to see? Don’t let save files be corrupted with and without mods and cc
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I do not want to start over every time my game being corrupted or something like that. I tested without mods and cc  in a  new save file and it works but when I remove my mods and cc in my original save it happens including with mods and cc. Without mods and cc it doesn’t work with mods and cc it doesn’t work either. And every time it happens I have to start over 

Message 32 of 45 (481 Views)

time shift, sims dont go to work/school/ events on time

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.93.146.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats & dogs, city living, seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when its time for sims to go to work or school or any other event
What happens when the bug occurs? the work icon wont pop up to say the have work or school in a hour till hours later, sims also wont go to school or work till hours after
What do you expect to see? sims continue with their day, dont go to work/ school
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

its like the time has shifted a couple of hours. i have reinstalled the game, did a clean boot, repaired the game. im not sure what else i could do

Message 33 of 45 (1,054 Views)

Re: time shift, sims dont go to work/school/ events on time

Community Manager

Hi there @mochi_jazzy,

Could you test this on a brand new save file please and let me know if the issue persists there as well? 

solaire.png

Message 34 of 45 (1,032 Views)

★★ Guide
@mochi_jazzy Also, is it just one or two hours? (could be lag) and this might seem like a dumb question, but did you use MCCC to slow down time or use the change clockspeed cheat? In this case the time shift will not be consistent.
Message 35 of 45 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes the problem is still there, I've tried on multiple new saves.

Message 36 of 45 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes i changed the time with mccc, when i noticed the issue i deleted mccc and reset my game. But the issue still stands, so it might be lagFrown

sometimes its a hour or  two and sometimes they won’t  go at all.

Message 37 of 45 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m having this issue as well. I don’t have any mods or cc

Message 38 of 45 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this issue. I've repaired my game, done a clean reboot, took out all mods and cc and started a new save and it still happens. Mine isnt a couple of hours though, it's long over the times it should be. I don't know what else to do, it's really difficult to want to play when the day goes by without anything getting done amd the time is so off.

Message 39 of 45 (718 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] In-game clock not matching gameplay (1.68/1.33)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had something similar happen before and I noticed it to be when I had been using the 'ultra speed' fast forward pretty frequently. It hasn't happened to me for a while but it would make the time that the game thought it was different to the time that the clock showed, sometimes only by a few minutes, sometimes by hours. I usually solved it by saving to manage worlds and then reloading the household and everything would catch up and sort itself out but it would often happen again quite soon after. Like I say, its not happened for a while but I thought I'd add this as it might help!

Message 40 of 45 (330 Views)