[HSY] Socially awkward valedictorian has two 'work on awkwardness options'

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Unknown
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Bantuu and Werewolves
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a socially awkward trait teen earn valedictorian from high school and age up to young adult, then click on a mirror to practice the valedictorian speech
What happens when the bug occurs?  After aging up, Work On Awkwardness appears twice (prior to aging up, Work On Awkwardness only appeared once) and no option appears to practice a valedictorian speech.
What do you expect to see? An option to work on the valedictorian speech when clicking on the mirror.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Newest patch and installed HSY

My socially awkward sim aged up and was notified they'd achieved valedictorian. I clicked on the mirror to see if there was an option to practice the valedictorian speech, and there is not, but instead two options to Work On Awkwardness. Clicking on my sim does not yield an option to practice a valedictorian speech either.

I could reproduce this by rolling back the save, but have not attempted to test it on a new save.

It's possible the mirror options have only to do with the socially awkward trait after aging up and not valedictorian status.

This save has been 100% vanilla (no mods/cc) from the start. All were removed, disabled, and cache cleared before updating (I knew all would be majorly broken for a while).

Work on Awkwardness double option.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 2 (1,487 Views)

Re: Socially awkward valedictorian has two work on awkwardness options on mirror

★ Guide

Update: It appears one IS in fact the valedictorian speech. Clicking on one is the never-ending "Practice Speech" option we're all familiar with to raise charisma. The other is an option with a progress circle. THAT'S the valedictorian speech, and should be identified as such.

Message 2 of 2 (1,466 Views)