by crinrict

Original Post

[HSY] Prom not in calendar/No Prom activities after switching household

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, High School Years, Out Door Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville, Dream Home Decorator, My Wedding Stories Werewolves, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Fitness, Toddler, Laundry Day, My First Pet, Tiny Living, Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play one household and switch to the another household and check the calendar.
What happens when the bug occurs? Not able to do anything Prom related.
What do you expect to see? Expect to see prom in the calendar and to be able to do prom related activities like make a promposal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I played one household for a week and was able to go to prom. On Sunday prom was still in the calendar. I switched to another household on that same Sunday and when I went to school on Monday, the prom pie menu was not showing up in the game. I checked the calendar and prom wasn’t there at all. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title

Message 1 of 7 (1,393 Views)

Re: [HSY] Prom not in calendar/No Prom activities after switching household

Hero
@HomieQDeonree Have you played on to see if it shows up at some point int he week ?

Do you have the talent showcase scheduled on the same day ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Novice

I only played until 9 on Monday night. There is a talent showcase scheduled during Saturday. I will play a few more days to see if it pops up.

Message 3 of 7 (1,315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrictI just played until the end of the school day of Tuesday and the prom notification finally popped up.

I switched back to the original household and the prom is missing again. Hopefully it shows up again.

Message 4 of 7 (1,308 Views)

Hero
@HomieQDeonree There's a thread here when talent show case is going on: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/HSY-Prom-not-appearing-in-calendar-when-aging-is-on/td-p/11683...

I'm currently not sure how it should work as it seems to vary for everyone.

Can you try switching age to on if it's off or the other way round ? Then check your calendar to see if it's there. If it is, set it back to what you had it and check again if it's still working ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict I have aging on. When I switched households every time the prom would disappear from the calendar. When I was finally able to ask my other household sim to prom, it said they were prom dates. I had accidentally switched households again when I went to edit outfits and prom disappeared from the calendar again, but I got the pre-prom hang out and prom. My prom date didn't show.

I appreciate the help though!

Message 6 of 7 (1,272 Views)

Hero
@HomieQDeonree Seems very funky when it comes to the calendar. Thanks for the details

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,261 Views)