by JaffaYogini

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [HSY] No option to sneak out on ground/ask permission

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.36.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, discover university, get famous, get to work, get together, High school years, kids room stuff, seasons, Spa day, spooky stuff, toddler stuff, vibing streamer gear digital content.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a teen sim invited to a sleepover
What happens when the bug occurs? I got a pop up inviting my teen to a sleepover, I accepted the invitation and got a notification to either ask permission or sneak out via window or clicking on the ground...none of these options appeared for me so I couldn't go...
What do you expect to see? option to ask permission on social menu or sneak out by clicking the window or ground, when prompted by the notification
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. installed High school years

I got a pop up inviting my teen to a sleepover, I accepted the invitation and got a notification to either ask permission or sneak out via window or clicking on the ground...none of these options appeared for me so I couldn't go...

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 3 of 37 (12,526 Views)

Re: Sims not being able to sneak out of the new window in the new ep?

★★★★ Novice

My window isn’t showing options just the lock thing. Every time I go to place the ladder under the EZ window it just deletes window so had to put EZ window on the ground floor. 

Message 1 of 37 (12,703 Views)

Hero
@LAW184 Any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 37 (12,675 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Nope I don’t have any of them.
Message 4 of 37 (12,651 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JaffaYogini Same as me but I’m on pc
Message 5 of 37 (12,494 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I haven't had another invite since so I don't know if it will be everytime! I feel like the more I play this pack, the more dissapointed I get...so many bugs that are ruining the game and features that I just can't use Frown

Message 6 of 37 (12,482 Views)

Hero
@JaffaYogini I'm not 100% sure how it works but are you guys using a premade house or build your own ? You need a little ledge outside the window and I believe if you click outside that, they use the window to sneak out.

There doesn't seem to be an interaction on the window itself.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 37 (12,470 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm in the pre made house with 2 beds closest to the pier...it has windows like the one molly sneaks out of in the trailer and haven't edited the build only decor and objects inside, the windows didn't even become 'clickable' for me...the notification I got after accepting the invite for the sleepover also said you could click on the ground, (I presume this is meant to be the option if you don't have the correct windows in your build) I tried clicking inside and outside and there was no sneak out option...the,notification said you could ask permission too but also no option appeared on social menu of the adult in the household to ask permission!! I had time to play for a bit earlier but still not been invited anywhere again yet so dunno if it will happen every time?

Message 8 of 37 (12,433 Views)

Hero
@JaffaYogini I don't think it's an option on the window. It should be on the ground and ask for permission should also be there.

I think you're issue is different from the OPs so I'm going to split it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 37 (12,350 Views)

Hero
@LAW184 Do you have the options on the ground after the invitation ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 37 (12,502 Views)