by RealEstate0fMind

Original Post

[OPEN] [HSY] Never invited to parties/ No Sneak outs

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? EP09:1.assets.ml-ep09.153
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the Highschool years pack with 2 teens in the household.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim has the aspiration in which she needs to sneak out to a party. The problem is that she never gets invited to anything, even though she has many good friends and the party animal trait. I have played the game for about 3 sims-weeks and she has not been invited to anything but prom.
What do you expect to see? Her friends to invite her to events now and then.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The one patch that came witch Highschool years.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Edit by Crinrict: Merged another thread with 3 me toos

Message 1 of 120 (55,527 Views)

No invites to college parties (High School Years)

[ Edited ]

My teens aren't getting invited to college parties by other teens as they are supposed to with high school years. This is a problem because in order to complete the live fast aspiration, you have to sneak out to a party and in order to sneak out to a party you have to be actually invited to one.

I'm playing with no mods or CC. I have even tried sitting and fast forwarding through over 2 weeks of gameplay, waiting to see if any of my teens get an invite. But none ever comes. They have plenty of teen friends so I don't know what can be wrong.

Message 2 of 120 (55,505 Views)

Re: No invites to college parties (High School Years)

★★★ Guide

Yeah. I'm having the same problem. My teen has the live fast aspiration and stuck on the milestone involving sneaking out to a party (first tier). He's been invited to two outings, but neither of them have been to a party, just concerts or loitering/hanging around. I saw someone say that the more friends you make, the greater the chance. My teen sim has 21 teen friends (practically the whole school) and only been invited to two hangouts (again, neither parties). I have been in game for over 20+ sim weeks and still waiting on a college party invite to sneak out. I am getting constant phone calls about graduating early. Currently wishing it would be the other way...

Message 3 of 120 (55,475 Views)

Re: [HSY] Never invited to parties

★★★★ Guide

ive played 3 sim weeks, was invited to a sleepover once in the first week...but the options to sneak out or ask permission never appeared, so couldnt go...not had any other invites to test it again 

Message 4 of 120 (55,149 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [HSY] Never invited to parties

★★★ Novice

me too, i tried with no mods and nothing. my sim has many teenage friends. but my household has two teenagers in it as well, maybe that factors in. hopefully they release a fix for this. i'm not even getting invited to non hsy events anymore

Message 5 of 120 (55,008 Views)

Can't complete the Live Fast Aspiration - No opportunities to sneak out

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for Journey to Batuu, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio & Bowling Night
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as a Teen Sim with the Live Fast aspiration
What happens when the bug occurs? My Teen Sim does not get any invites to parties/events where they would have the chance to sneak out.
What do you expect to see? Invites to parties where my Sim can either sneak out or ask permission
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. My game is fully up to date as of the latest patch

My teen Sim has lots of friends so I don't believe that is the issue. She was also invited to Pre-Prom Hangouts but when I accepted I immediately travelled so there was no opportunity to sneak out. My Sim never receives invites to college parties etc.

Message 6 of 120 (54,980 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I've tried making friends with and without mods and codes. I also set the character trait "animal party", but it didn't help. Does anyone know a solution to this problem? Thanks for help.

Message 7 of 120 (54,938 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@RealEstate0fMind Same here, stuck on an aspiration since release day because I never get invited to parties in order to sneak out. It’s really annoying as this was the feature I was most excited about.
Message 8 of 120 (54,801 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just an update to say that I FINALLY got an invite to a college party. It was on the same night as prom and I just skipped prom because I was not going to wait for another chance considering I've been waiting a total of 30+ sim weeks for it. I'm not sure how I got it. It seems to be very luck-based. My advice is just to keep waiting and making as many friends as possible. Still going to say that I hope they tune it where you get more invites to sneak out and less calls about graduating early (as I am constantly getting phone calls to graduate early).

Message 9 of 120 (54,731 Views)

@DracuAlice2017 30 sim weeks??? Gosh I really hope that they DO retune this as that is far too long. On normal lifespan teens are only teens for 3 weeks!
Message 10 of 120 (54,681 Views)