[NEEDS SAVES][HSY] NPC ask other Sim regardless of age/rel status to advance rel

by PositivelySIMful

Original Post

Re: [HSY] NPCs ask other Sims regardless of age/rel status to advance relationsh

★★ Novice

Soooo this happened to me but a little worse. My sims had the villainous valentine aspiration, so she had A LOT of romantic partners. She eventually got pregnant and had a toddler, and ALL of her romantic partners came out of the woodwork to woo and propose to the toddler. It happened daily, every single one of the people the toddlers mum had a romance bar with. It was triggering. 

Message 31 of 63 (1,383 Views)

Underage SIMS wanting to date Adults 🤦🏻‍♀️

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have ALL of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? My teen SIM has asked my adult SIM to be his GF.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see age groups dating their specific age groups and not worried about pedophiles.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I had downloaded the new patch August 2nd.

I hope you can get this fixed. I’m not sure why this is happening. Thank you.

Message 32 of 63 (1,395 Views)

Re: Underage SIMS wanting to date Adults 🤦🏻‍♀️

★★★★★ Novice

My teen sims’ friends are STILL asking the parents to become their bf/gf

Message 33 of 63 (1,375 Views)

Re: Autonomous BFF Requests at High School

★★★★★ Apprentice

OMG same, it's got so annoying to the point of having up to 10 people on the lot, 50% unknown to my sim, who came into the house and started to bombard my teens and young adults with questions of prom, bff or gf. Rage quit the game honestly :D This has to be tweaked better 

Message 34 of 63 (1,351 Views)

Re: [HSY] NPCs ask other Sims regardless of age/rel status to advance relationsh

★★★★★ Apprentice

TO THE TODDLER?? That is insane! I hope they fix this bug quickly, that's absolutely weird... kind of funny but I'm sure it gets annoying!

Message 35 of 63 (1,329 Views)

teen sims ask classmates family to be bestfriends

★ Apprentice

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? I dont know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? highschool
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play with teen sims with highschool pack
What happens when the bug occurs? the sims start to hate eachother
What do you expect to see? sims to only ask sims that they are good friends with to be bestfriends
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

my teen sims friend keeps asking my sims family members that he either doesnt know or know well to be bestfriends, he does it all the time multiple times in a row but when i deny his request the relationship goes to red and they hate eachother. this is annoying because he asked my sims mum about 3 times in a row now they hate eachother.

Message 36 of 63 (1,332 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My toddler Sim's father (who does not live in the household) came to the house autonomously and let himself in, then asked the toddler (whose friendship with him was only about half full) to be his best friend, then to be his girlfriend. I'm guessing he was supposed to do this to the Sim's mother, whose relationship would be appropriate for these interactions... When the dad showed up and asked to be BFFs I was like oh, so wholesome, then the next question I was like, um.......

Message 37 of 63 (1,314 Views)

Re: teen sims ask classmates family to be bestfriends

★★★ Novice
@xxmissawsumxx Same here. My Teen SIMS also ask my Adult SIMS to be gf/bf then get upset when I reject them. Also I keep getting the same question that they just asked like, the will you go to Prom, not even a minute later. And my game is up to date with the new patch.
Message 38 of 63 (1,310 Views)

SIMS 4 Bugs.

★★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Teen SIMS ask Adult SIMS to be bf/gf.
What do you expect to see? Teen SIMS not asking Adult SIMS to date.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed the latest patch for August 2.

My Teen SIMS bf asked my Adult SIM to be his gf and I had denied him. It affected his mood and the relationship with him and my Teen SIM. It only happened once after the patch update. Also SIMS will ask repeated questions like, "will you go to prom?" and "Will you be my bf/gf?" when they had already asked a few minutes early. The SIMS also fall out of relationships really fast.

Message 39 of 63 (1,334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Since the patch this has gotten very inappropriate and the frequency has increased. High school friends my teen has made are asking my toddlers who they have never met to go to the next level in their friendship (there isn't any) &/or asking my parents to be BFFs (also no relationship.) I had my butler ask my teen to take things to the next level and he was a great butler but I had to fire him because her rejection caused the festering bitterness relationship trait and it was getting too much to deal with her moods. 

I'm appreciative the needs bars was fixed but I feel the patch has made things unplayable now. Before it was just inconvenient, now it's way too much. 

edit: added a screenie. No matter how many butlers I go through they all ask my family members to advance relationship even though they barely have a friendship bar. This always results in negative traits then negative buffs like festering grudge and the like.

Message 40 of 63 (1,465 Views)