[OPEN] [HSY] NPC Sims never wear their everyday outfits at school

by PepperDee101

Original Post

[OPEN] [HSY] NPC Sims never wear their everyday outfits at school

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I spent a lot of time on a bunch of teen sims, giving a lot of them multiple outfits, and as I try to get all of them into the same high school class days, I've found that literally everyone is wearing the same outfits. I don't know if all of them are on cheer team or what, but everyone's wearing varsity jackets and white pants. If this was intended, I'd like for there to be the option for tuning, or like they only wear these outfits before game day (which is realistic from my experience). It's getting hard to find certain sims.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (4,138 Views)

Re: [HSY] NPC Sims never wear their everyday outfits at school

★★★★ Guide
@PepperDee101 This may be intended but it is awful. I play rotationally and seeing my teens show up to school in those "other" outfits is just horrible. Let us play our game!
Message 2 of 5 (4,091 Views)

★★ Novice

same here its so annoying cause i dont know how to fix it or if theres a mod for this cause i dont see it in anyone elses game

Message 3 of 5 (3,849 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@PepperDee101 I wish i knew how to fix it its so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 5 (2,526 Views)

★★★ Guide

Idk if that's a bug, but by design, Most days they wear their special outfits, but some days that will all just wear their Everydays.

Message 5 of 5 (2,463 Views)