by moonrosemother

Original Post

[HSY] Low-Poly Pom-Poms on Medium Graphic Settings

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, stuff packs and kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A sim auto went to practise cheerleading.
What happens when the bug occurs? The pom-poms they use are very low poly on Medium graphics (image attached)
What do you expect to see? Higher poly pom-poms
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated and Installed High School Years.

Sim goes to use pom-poms and the accessory pom-poms for the animation are very low poly. The graphics settings are lower but they should not be this low-poly. I have no idea how ofte this occurs I only tried it once but can try again is desired.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (1,220 Views)

Re: [HSY] Low-Poly Pom-Poms on Medium Graphic Settings

EA Staff
@moonrosemother

Hello!

We tried to reproduce this issue on our end and found that this happens only when on low and low-medium graphic settings NOT on medium graphics setting as you described in the description above.

Would you mind checking again and confirming?

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (813 Views)