by crinrict

Original Post

[HSY] Hair texture overlap with eyes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except Modern Menswear
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a sim, put on the Wavy Fade hairstyle.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim has a grey shadow across their eyeballs.
What do you expect to see? The sim has clear eyeballs as normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installing High School Years.

(For some reason I'm not being offered the form as usual, so I copied it from another post.)

The High School Years asset ymHair_EP12WavyFade has a texture overlap with the sim's eyeballs. In my screenshot you can see the eyes with that hair versus the clean, correct eyes with another hair from the pack.

Edit by crinrict: adjusted title a bit

Message 1 of 3 (984 Views)

The Sims 4 High School Years Hair Clips in Eyes

★★★ Novice

Okay, so the hair on Ash is broken.

So I've attached two photos, one if the original hair and the other is a mesh edit, notice that the weird clipping in the HSY eyes disappears.

Every swatch I've looked at also seems to do this. I'd like it noted that I have no mods on Ash and I've also noticed it on sims that do have CC. 

Message 2 of 3 (889 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 High School Years Hair Clips in Eyes

Hero

Hi @MissUltimate99 

I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (864 Views)