[HSY] High School Prom not taking place

by myeolchi

Original Post

Re: [HSY] Prom Not on the Calendar or Happening

★★★ Newbie
@ngatiara i tried removing the get famous pack, but it still didn’t work for me. I was invited to the get together but the prom thingy didn’t pop up
Message 61 of 233 (1,347 Views)

Re: [HSY] [GF] High School Prom/Graduation not working/not in calendar

★★ Novice

Same thing happening to me...

Message 62 of 233 (1,326 Views)

★★ Novice
@cesaremsilva same for me! super dissapointing and they dont seem to be addressing it :/
Message 63 of 233 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. So disappointed, I was really looking forward to it.

Message 64 of 233 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I fixed it exit without saving and then go back to your last saved slot and favorite prom on your calendar then filter it to only show favorite then prom will work

Message 65 of 233 (1,280 Views)

★ Novice
@myeolchi How do you remove get famous? & how do you put it back? Because when they finally fix the problem I would like to have it in my game.
Message 66 of 233 (1,573 Views)

Re: [HSY] Prom Not on the Calendar or Happening

★★★★ Apprentice

Only when i turned off aging. Now prom shows up every Saturday on the calendar. I'm not going cuz I'm in uni and a young adult now. Also i never saw graduation. I got an A was offered early graduation with 4 phone calls, said yes in the last one and that was it i was south of high school. 

Message 67 of 233 (1,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@myeolchi You can also make prom work by taking away the lot traits of the two lounges in Del Sol Valley or changing their lot type, that way you don't have to disable the entire pack Standard smile
Message 68 of 233 (1,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? n/a
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? n/a
What happens when the bug occurs? n/a
What do you expect to see? n/a
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I think if it's good if we do some splitting up in this thread.

I currently do not have the time to do so but if anyone that has this issue without mods (that means, you remove your entire mods folder and deleted your localthumbcache folder and your saves folder does not contain any left-overs from mods, you never had mods or you're on console), please create a new thread. We need one for the following instances

1. Prom does not appear in calendar and is not taking place when you travel there either. There's also no prompt to go
  2. Prom does appear in calendar but when you go there, it's not happening
  3. [HSY] Graduation Not Showing on Calendar - Prom Works

I will lump everyone that does not meet these conditions back into this thread.

The reports need to be vanilla for EA to know what's mod related and what is not.

Thanks all.

Work in Progress .. will try something later today.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 69 of 233 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Novice

I turned off get famous and the cottage living EP's and started a new game. Now proms work.

I hope they fix these bugs soon coz it's not right that we have to turn off EP's to be able to play the latest one. I own all the EP's, GP's, SP's and 1 kit on top of having bought the collector's edition of the base game on it's release. I spent too much money on this game for components to not work. Disappointed

Message 70 of 233 (1,367 Views)