Original Post

Re: [HSY] [GF] High School Prom/Graduation not working/not in calendar

★ Pro

I have exact the same issue. My game version is 1.90.375

Message 111 of 233 (1,229 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Since patching the game I get the notification prom is close and to make signs etc etc, I ask my date and get ready and then nothing, nothing is listed on the calendar, then  a few days go by and my sims who were going to go to prom all have negative prom relationship traits. I can't go to prom if I don't see it on the calendar and don't get prompted to go??? IDK just got the pack so assuming there is a 'hey, time for prom' alert or something? 

Message 112 of 233 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m also having the same issue of prom not appearing on my calendar and I’ve also tested without Mc command as someone suggested. 

Message 113 of 233 (992 Views)

Re: [HSY] Prom Not on the Calendar or Happening

★★★ Novice
@Hamrab Turning aging off did the trick for me, my sims can go to prom and see it in the calendar as well. The only issue I have left is that my sim can't study for their exams? I can only attend prep for exam classes, but my sim can't study her exams AT ALL.
Message 114 of 233 (976 Views)

★★ Novice
@myeolchi i have fully updated MCCC, and prom still doesnt show up. it did for a few days after i updated mccc, then it stopped again. i’m also having this issue.
Message 115 of 233 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Novice
@digitalblush Did you try turning aging off? Did the trick for me. Or, if you have the Get Famous pack, turn that off temporarily.
Message 116 of 233 (1,053 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@alyssanijn I turned off aging and things are different, my sim was asked to a sleepover and then she had to sneak out.  She was already on the porch so no big deal.  I didn't get to Sat I'm game yet but hopefully I can soon.  I can study for exams still so that is good.  I have all packs installed and current MCCC.

Message 117 of 233 (1,042 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Hamrab
greeetings
what happens if you turn on aging again?
Message 118 of 233 (1,034 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This pack doesn't work for the Long lifestate. Even if you get events and they work well, you only go to school for 4 weeks apparently. So if you play on Long, you're not even going to be allowed to play the pack at all. EA originally said that this would function for ALL length of lifestates, except it literally doesn't. If my teens live longer as teens, that means their school should also be longer. Events should keep reoccurring, or be more separated on the calendar, just like how the holidays are if you play on Long. 

Message 119 of 233 (983 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@bi0hzrd I finally got a pop-up and went to the prom.  Is it just me or was it underwhelming?  Maybe after all the waiting I just expected more.  Oh well.  Thank you and everyone for the help and support.  So I guess till they fix it you have to use the latest MCCC and patches with aging off...  I wonder if graduation will work with this workaround?  Thanks again,,👍😁

Message 120 of 233 (972 Views)