Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [HSY] Friendship decreases while throwing the ball

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Polski
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4: Get to Work The Sims 4: Get Together The Sims 4: City Living The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs The Sims 4: Seasons The Sims 4: Get Famous The Sims 4: Island Living The Sims 4: Discover University The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle The Sims 4: Snowy Escape The Sims 4: Cottage Living The Sims 4: High School Years The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat The Sims 4: Spa Day The Sims 4: Dine Out The Sims 4: Vampires The Sims 4: Parenthood The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure The Sims 4: StrangerVille The Sims 4: Realm of Magic The Sims 4: Dream Home Decorator The Sims 4: My Wedding Stories The Sims 4: Werewolves The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff The Sims 4: Romantic Garden Stuff The Sims 4: Vintage Glamour Stuff The Sims 4: Bowling Night Stuff The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff The Sims 4: Tiny Living Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Practising football as a high schooler with somebody else (throwing the ball).
What happens when the bug occurs? Friendship decreases between two sims interacting when practising football.
What do you expect to see? Friendship increases while practising football.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This bug is specifically for The Sims 4: High School Years expansion pack.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (2,379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Friendship decreases while throwing the ball

Hero

Sims with low Fitness skill succeed with the Football Toss more often.

Fixed in Patch 1.91.186/1.63

Going to mark this as fixed as the main issue was that they constantly hit the other Sims head.

If you still have issues with this, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,771 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@dagsax Do you catch the ball or does it end up on the other Sims head ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,347 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too. It decreases WAY TOO FAST, just 4 football practice is enough for my sim to decrease his friendship meter with his mother by 50%, that's a lot.

Message 3 of 7 (2,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@darrel122500 and you never hit their head ?

EDIT: Did some testing on this and found

• Hitting other Sims head: Relationship -1
  • Other Sim doging ball and not catching: Relationship -2
  • Catching ball: Relationship +1

Bit meh I think. Don't know if this is intended or not. Def a way to destroy a friendship fast.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,253 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict It's hitting their head, but the decrease is way too much IMO. It's intended I think, but it's ridiculous.
Message 5 of 7 (2,222 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict The ball ended up on the other sims' head. Within 3 sim hours of intense ball catching, I lost almost 75% of a father-son relationship. Not sure this should this work like this. They both have 4 lvl+ in sports, so they are not total rookies.
Message 6 of 7 (2,196 Views)

Hero

Sims with low Fitness skill succeed with the Football Toss more often.

Fixed in Patch 1.91.186/1.63

Going to mark this as fixed as the main issue was that they constantly hit the other Sims head.

If you still have issues with this, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,772 Views)