[HSY] Copperdale Students wearing Komorebi High School Uniforms

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC/Origin
Which language are you playing the game in? Eng
How often does the bug occur? Once or twice every 24 Sim hours
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?   Every pack with the exception of Moonlight Chic, Decor to the Max, and Modern Menswear
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
Follow a student to high school and back multiple times.
What happens when the bug occurs? Teen Sim will randomly switch to a Komorebi uniform
What do you expect to see? Because I don't live in Komorebi, I expect my Teen Sims to not change into that uniform at all.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No. It's been happening since the download of HSY

It's just so random because we don't live in Komorebi - sometimes they change into their unform in the evening at home. What's the most annoying is that I have my teenage Sim wearing a Batuu hat so whenever they change into this uniform, they look like a normal sims and it kinda kills the effect. even when i edit their uniform using cheats, the next time they change my edits are gone.

Message 1 of 5 (1,651 Views)

Re: [HSY] Copperdale Students wearing Komorebi High School Uniforms

Hero

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,608 Views)

★ Guide

I'm now realizing that High School Teen Sims change into a Komorebi uniform if they're ON THE CHESS TEAM!
I had my Teen Sim drop the Chess Team and ever since then they don't randomly change anymore.

Message 3 of 5 (1,518 Views)

★ Guide

Nevermind, it happened again today during an exam.

Message 4 of 5 (1,457 Views)

★ Guide

STILL experiencing this bug - I shouldn't HAVE to download Fashion Authority.

Message 5 of 5 (566 Views)