Re: Cheer Team Changes Into Athletic Wear When Performing Group Cheerleading Tea

by kevshas

Original Post

[HSY] Cheer Team Changes Into Athletic When Performing Group Cheerleading Team

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Werewolves
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add cheer team members to group, click on cheer mat and perform group cheerleading team
What happens when the bug occurs? The cheer team selected walks to the mat and all changes into athletic wear, even if they were wearing their cheer outfit.
What do you expect to see? For the team to perform in a cheer outfit
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

One person stayed in their cheer outfit besides my sim, the rest of the time they didn't, except my sim.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 3 (910 Views)

Re: Cheer Team Changes Into Athletic Wear When Performing Group Cheerleading Tea

Hero
@kevshas Is this for all Sims ? NPC and Household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (870 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just for NPC Sims.

Message 3 of 3 (840 Views)