HSTR annoying hang in p3

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? samsung
OS Version unknown
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 443596599
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I've started attacking in phase 2 of the HSTR with about 10% left. After killing sion and making it about 5% through phase 3 I've attacked a saber and the game has failed to reload my abilities.. I cant attack (even with auto attack) cant select the settings menu and after waiting a good 10 mins I've been forced to hard reset and lose the good run I was on. So I re-attempt thinking that it was a once off.. I start at phase 2 again with 7.8% left (I've already lost progress) I make it to phase 3 again and at about 9% through the exact same bug happens again.. and again im forced to hard reset... I cannot re attempt the run because another guildy has finished p2.. Now I know this may seem minor but this raid is very time consuming and I've now lost out on progress of the raid A huge score for the reward system and The guild has now had to use unnessecary resources which may lead to us being unable to finish.. and its just plain frustrating having to repeat the same process over and over again because of a bug that you guys have identified a long time ago.. I am Making this known so that you are aware that this is still an on going issue as of the 11-04-19 Please rectify this immediately
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Follow the same process I have gone through until to have the bug occur
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

All info is in description

Message 1 of 3 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HSTR annoying hang in p3

Hey guys, thanks for the reports!

Many players have reported issues with skill buttons disappearing, and this frequently occurs during phase 3 of the Sith Raid. It's already been flagged as a bug and is under investigation, but I don't know when it'll be fixed (or if they've even identified the root cause).

Here's one of the other threads discussing it.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sith-Raid-Can-t-Attack/m-p/6991262#M16838

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (346 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem in arena but i can't ad screenshots because they're always to big or videos because you're not able to watch them if they're made with an Apple device. That's very frustrating as we want to help but can't or we could but need to do a lot of work before with copying to a computer and rezising or uploading it somewhere else to give you a link.

C91DFC0D-4881-420B-B5A4-5C2216B01A26.png

Message 2 of 3 (349 Views)

Hey guys, thanks for the reports!

Many players have reported issues with skill buttons disappearing, and this frequently occurs during phase 3 of the Sith Raid. It's already been flagged as a bug and is under investigation, but I don't know when it'll be fixed (or if they've even identified the root cause).

Here's one of the other threads discussing it.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sith-Raid-Can-t-Attack/m-p/6991262#M16838