Re: HK-47's Loyalty to the Maker not functioning as described.

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HK-47's Loyalty to the Maker not functioning as described.

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 618--187-856
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug HK-47's ability, Loyalty to the Maker, does not function as described. It both allows turn meter gain and allows him to be critically hit when he should have enough critical avoidance to cancel out the enemy's critical chance.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the team Darth Revan, HK-47, Bastila Shan (fallen), BB-8 and R2-D2 against Jedi Knight Revan, Jolee, Bastila, General Kenobi and Grand Master Yoda (all at G12, with all the appropriate abilities maxed out, and similar mods on both teams, not to exceed 50% critical chance for Grand Master Yoda). Use R2-D2's smokescreen on HK-47, and Jedi Knight Revan will mark him, call his entire team to assist. Yoda will then generaly use battle meditation (which will give him turn meter), followed by masterstroke (which will also give him turn meter), followed by Unstoppable force (which may score a critical hit).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

HK-47's ability, Loyalty to the Maker, does not function as described. In a team with Darth Revan as the lead, the opposing team's Grand Master Yoda is able to both gain turn meter and score critical hits in situations that should be prevented, as the ability reads. First off, for the turn meter, the Zeta reads "enemies with protection up can't gain bonus turn meter". Grand Master Yoda, upon using Battle Meditation, grants his entire team protection up for 2 turns, then gains a significant amount of turn meter (which should be prevented with HK's Zeta). He also isn't prevented from gaining his bonus turn (100% turn meter) when he uses masterstroke with protection up active. In addition to this, I've found that when HK-47 is marked, and Grand Master Yoda uses Unstoppable Force, he often (perhaps every time, but I haven't gotten a large enough sample size, only around 5 or 6 battles) is able to score a critical hit against HK-47. HK-47 should have 150% critical avoidance, meaning that for Yoda to score a critical hit he needs to have a >150% critical chance. I've checked the stats of the teams I'm fighting, and his critical chance (after mods) has been anywhere from 30-45% (depending on which team I attack). In all cases less than 50%. Jedi Knight Revan (in the setups I'm facing) adds an additional 40% with his leader ability, and Bastila usually uses rally on Grand Master Yoda to add another 25% with critical chance up. In all cases this would add up to less 150% (115 in this example), in which case it should be impossible to score a critical hit.

Message 1 of 8 (1,134 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We have flagged a bug with Grand Master Yoda gaining bonus Turn Meter when using "Battle Meditation" and HK-47 is in the enemy team under Darth Revan leader.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,074 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We have flagged a bug with Grand Master Yoda gaining bonus Turn Meter when using "Battle Meditation" and HK-47 is in the enemy team under Darth Revan leader.
Message 2 of 8 (1,075 Views)

★ Guide

Re: He also isn't prevented from gaining his bonus turn (100% turn meter)
Bonus turns can't be prevented, same with wicket, malak, and Thrawn Turn swap. Daze and/or shock would not prevent the bonus turn
While a bonus turn is gaining 100% TM CG has intentionally not tagged these as "speed_recovery" to allow the bonus turn where is would otherwise be stopped.

Re: upon using Battle Meditation, grants his entire team protection up for 2 turns, then gains a significant amount of turn meter (which should be prevented with HK's Zeta)
GMY gains TM first then grants protection up.
all actions are based on order of operations (which are NOT as described in the abililties)

Message 3 of 8 (1,065 Views)

Boba Fett gains a "bonus turn" upon receiving a contract Payout, but that is stopped by Daze. So, it seems like the application of "bonus turns" is inconsistent, if other characters are not being prevented.

Thrawn's turn swap is different because "Swap turn meter" does not actually cause the other character to "gain turn meter" (despite the fact that the other character's tm bar ends up full, regardless of where it was before).

I don't have any information about whether daze or shock (or HK-47 zeta) would prevent Wicket or Malak from taking their bonus turn - but if theirs can't be prevented & Boba's can be, then there's likely a bug with the implementation of bonus turns in general.

★★★ Novice

I’m still having this issue! And it’s June 28 2020

Message 5 of 8 (566 Views)

★★★ Novice

This issue is still happening to me it’s over a year later Frown

Message 6 of 8 (499 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you help me please Frown?

Message 7 of 8 (498 Views)

@AngleFlightt What help do you need? If it’s about fixing the bug, we must wait for the studio to fix it. Nobody here can tell the studio how to prioritize their resources for fixing this bug over whatever else the team is working on.