by AngleFlightt

Original Post

HK 47 loyalty to the make does not function

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version Newest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hk 47 ablility loyalty to the make doe not stop bonus turn meter.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Darth revan leader Bastila and hk 47 all maxed out Zeta avians Jedi revan yoda BastilA Jolee and yoda
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

The ability loyalty to the maker to stop bonus turn meter with protection up does not work against s yoda 100%  of the time please fix this

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Re: HK 47 loyalty to the make does not function

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AngleFlightt and thank you for the report.

Could you provide us more details, as to why you think this isn't working? Please keep in mind that for example the swap of turn meter between Jedi Knight Revan and another Jedi ally is not considered as gaining bonus turn meter.

Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I can move first but then yoda will go 5 times in a row before I can move attacking 3 to 4 times even tho I clearly have a higher speed without the help of other allies,  on top of that from what I read online I’m not the only one experiencing these issues.  And if Hk is alive at the end of the round staying alive because of his ability yoda will move 12 times in a row.

Message 3 of 4 (292 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are you sure Yoda had protection up? Remember, protection up is purple, it's not the regular protection (white).

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)