Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!

by crinrict

Original Post

HELP ME PLEASE!!

★★★★ Novice

Hi!

Soo I was free playing the other day and I noticed that every time that I tried to get my couple to either plan a wedding, get married at the arch; I had a problem.

When id make them plan a wedding together, they'd go to do it and then the command would disappear. Then when I finally got them to plan the wedding through the phone and had them at the arch;  they'd go up to the arch and the second that that they got there they look like they reset themselves somehow.

That and after I had to go in CAS as a cheat, I made them married by re-doing their relationships to one another.

I had them try for a baby and when I noticed the wife gotten pregnant, out of no where the husband had to randomly throw up, and I later found out that he too was pregnant... but here's the kicker. I DONT HAVE A MOD DOWNLOADED FOR THIS!!!!!! 

Can someone please help me, im scared to make anyone else try for a baby, because I dont want the men to get pregnant again. Its just wrong.

Iv'e tried to restart and repair my game multiple times, and nothing seems to work for me

Message 1 of 4 (258 Views)

Hero

Do you have any mods at all ? If so, please remove them and try again.

Mods can have side effects and unless you had this on an unmodded game, we can't be sure it's an EA issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No! I have no mods or cc on. it just happened randomly and I said in my earlier post that I didnt have any on just in case you didnt see it already.

One of my fellow simmers said that it was some kind of glitch that came with the basement patch.

Message 3 of 4 (238 Views)

Hero

You said I DONT HAVE A MOD DOWNLOADED FOR THIS!!!!!! 

I wanted to make sure that you have NO MODS AT ALL cause your statement suggests you have no mods for male pregnancy. So yes I saw but I wanted to make sure we are on the same page here.

----------------

Could you please change the title of this thread and make one for each issue you are having.

Instructions can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/3445107

I did see others report this but it's yet to be determine what the actual cause is. Could be plain bad patch gating on EA's part or something else.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (235 Views)