Re: HELP! Guns stops shooting randomly. REPOST (Still no fix)

by N2DxVIPERR

Original Post

HELP! Guns stops shooting randomly. REPOST (Still no fix)

★ Novice

when i use full auto guns, sometimes my gun will randomly stop shooting for a fraction of a second, sometimes multiple times during sustained fire.

this only happens in apex, so i don't think this is a hardware error. this issue has caused me lots of frustrations and lost games. has anyone else encountered this, and if so, is there a fix?

I tried reinstalling the game. Repairing the game. Didn't work

Please help Thank you

Message 1 of 14 (5,553 Views)

Community Manager

I've not seen other similar posts, so I would lean towards it being something local. If you have another mouse to test, it's worth trying it out, at least to discount your original mouse as a factor at least. 

You mention a repair, so I take it you're on PC? Do you have any software related to game controllers? If you restart with a Clean Boot and play with just the game active does that have any impact?

Does this happen within the firing range, as well as in a live game?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 14 (5,522 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David Yes I'm on a PC, I tried different mouse as well. Tried logging-in different account and same thing happens. I also tried the only app opened was apex. nothing changes.

So I decided to redownload the origin and now it is fixed. Now I tried to remove all steam associated files with apex. Currently reinstalling the steam and apex on steam.

Hope it will work like origin.

So there might be a problem in steam local files -_-

I'll let you know. Thank you
Message 3 of 14 (5,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JunnieBabe Deffentaly not a local issue. If you google the issue, it begun after the latest patch. I've experienced the same problem.
Message 4 of 14 (5,475 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem. 

I do everything same as you. But nothing help. 

Message 5 of 14 (5,406 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David @JunnieBabe Hellooooo any fixes? Im still having that issue and its f-in unfixable ffs I cant remember playing the game the normal way now. And I dont wanna change the mouse since its expensive and working fine everywhere except this * apex legends type of *. sorry for swearing but its been too long already. Mouse stops shooting when aiming at people wth is this bullshh, no its not occuring at firing range only on real ppl feels like everybody is using the same cheats on me

Message 6 of 14 (4,923 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you fix it? I'm having the same annoying problem now. I tried to uninstall and install but still. Nothing works.

Message 7 of 14 (4,351 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue with my Logitech G502 Hero on Apex Legends. whats the fix?

Message 8 of 14 (3,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still happening to me but with the P2020, Hemlock, and Prowler.  Everything works in the Firing Range but not in  game.  Only have this issue with Apex. 

Message 9 of 14 (3,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still no fix in 2022 its only Logitech mice and seems to be most commonly occouring in apex might be more so logitechs fault but either way i hope they work together and fix this soon its mad annoying

Message 10 of 14 (2,411 Views)