Original Post

HAAT phase 2 - "Attempt Over" when toppled via Nightsisters

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8
OS Version iOS 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 128-163-753
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug During phase 2 of the HAAT at approximately 2130 on 12/5/18, a guildmate of mine toppled the tank but the battle ended abruptly. He said the enrage timer was approximately 10.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown. Attempt to topple the phase 2 HAAT using a Nightsister squad.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

See attached photo.  

Re: HAAT phase 2 - "Attempt Over" when toppled via Nightsisters

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @GladOS-013, a few questions:

- 21:30 on what time zone?

- Ally Code of the player who experienced this issue:

Thanks.

Message 2 of 6 (279 Views)

Sorry, 2130 Eastern US time. (might have been closer to 2120 EDT - he posted about it in discord at 2125).

The player's ally code: 128-163-753.

Thanks!

Thanks, I checked everything that I could think of and didn't find anything that could have caused such a behavior.

Things checked:

• No errors found on the player's account or for the guild around the time of the occurence.
  • The raid in question was finished on 05/12/2018 at 22:56 so it couldn't have been a situation of the raid finishing while the player was still in battle.
  • We had no server releases around that time, everything had been released way earlier during the day.

The only other thing I can think of is that your guildmate might have gotten the forced upgrade at that time?

Message 4 of 6 (260 Views)

A forced upgrade would have had the "Game Must be Restarted" prompt. He got the "Attempt Over" message, and when he clicked on the screen, all of his Nightsisters were used up. It looks like a countdown timer was inappropriately turned on - he might have battled for 5 minutes and then been shut down.

He was able to jump back in the raid and continue playing with other characters - but he missed 1st place by 2M points, so he was frustrated.

Got it. At this point this is an isolated occurrence and I will keep an eye out for any other similar reports. If you get any additional information that might help us find the cause or find repro steps please let me know.

Meanwhile, apologies for the inconvenience for your guild mate Frown

Message 6 of 6 (252 Views)