HAAT Score 1 point above max solo score discrepancy

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Tablet
OS Version Ios 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 722-643-521
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The solo score for HAAT is 1 point higher than it should be. I’ve been soloing HAAT the past few months with one team and the score has always been the same, 48,346,357. But this raid, one of my guild members got 1 point higher, thus taking the 1 spot. How is this possible? The guild member below me also solos the raid with one team and ended up with the same typical score as me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’ve read online that if someone goes in with multiple teams with Hermit Yoda or C3PO and escapes them and solo the raid, they get an extra point.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

This is the first time this happened. How is this possible?

E2C08273-191D-4A1A-A2F3-BDB005D46B69.jpeg
Message 1 of 15 (1,747 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HAAT Score 1 point above max solo score discrepancy

EA Live QV Team

Hi @swgameplayer and thank you for raising this.

We have flagged this for further investigation with the team.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (1,712 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @swgameplayer and thank you for raising this.

We have flagged this for further investigation with the team.

Message 2 of 15 (1,713 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have got the same issue - I think that the one getting 1 more point is due to 
running 2 squads. I solo with one team and get 1 point less.

And thus getting less rewards (every time)

regards

IMG_7035.PNG
Message 3 of 15 (1,538 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand And, I see that this post is from May - what is status? I am losing rewards on this (and many with me)
Message 4 of 15 (1,536 Views)

★★★ Novice
@TheMammon still no reply - what is status please
Message 5 of 15 (1,467 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand  It's been a year since original post, has the investigation yielded any result?

This is still an issue, see the screenshot.

I'd like to be able to get first place when soloing this raid and with this bug it's not possible.

HAAT.png
Message 6 of 15 (1,257 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Darklight_BG001 In your screen shot, the person in first has the exact maximum score available for the HAAT. It looks like one of your guildmates posted a score of 7,615 whilst those in slots 2 and 3 were loading up their teams.

Also, please try to avoid necroing older posts where possible. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 15 (1,236 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ChristophIV, my friend, at this time I"m not sure what the maximum score is. I am player number 3 and with player number 2 we soloed the raid  so ours are also maximum score, or at least should have been.

How it came that we got lower than the actual max score I don't know and would presume that EA/CG would like to look into it.

The marked solution for this bug is that it's under investigation which obviously cannot be a solution, the issue is still happening therefore this is the best place to ask what's going on with this bug, instead of opening a new thread where EA will put it under investigation  for another year or so and mark it as an answer. I hope that more posts in one thread would draw more attention.

I'd have appreciated some helpful answer from you, instead of criticism for reviving an unanswered thread. The way I see it I'm doing a favor by reporting this obvious bug, but if EA/CG don't care or consider this a minor thing I can live with that too. 

Message 8 of 15 (1,213 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Darklight_BG001 It wasn't criticism, it was a polite request to stick to the forum rules, which include not reviving old threads.

As far as your issue goes I believe I answered your question. Someone posted a very small score in between you going to the select your team and the battle loading.

Is this a regular occurrence? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 15 (1,202 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Darklight_BG001 Hey, a few things to keep in mind:
1) A “solved” thread on AHQ means it has been flagged as a bug. The support team here does not go back and review all old threads and update them when bugs are fixed.
2) It is a violation of the forum rules to “necropost” old threads. Christoph is giving you a friendly reminder, whereas EA employees might give your forum account a warning.
3) Christoph is also correct that 48,346,357 is the max score for a haat raid. If you’ll notice, the bug reports that you necro’d had scores 1 point above that, which was caused by rounding errors when you use multiple teams. Since your “issue” is different than that, it should have had a separate thread anyway, even if the original post happened today.
4) Your solution- someone did a few thousand points of damage immediately after the raid launched, and stole a fraction of a % or phase 1 away from you. I’d check with your guild to see who is doing that.