HAAT Phase 3 Turret Always Deals Massive Damage

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone 6S
OS Version iOS 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 514-593-823
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Trying to do phase 3 of the heroic AAT raid, consistently my characters receive the massive damage from the turret despite always having a buff on them. Happens every single time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play phase 3 of the raid and put a buff on every character and watch one of them die anyways when the turret takes its turn.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Buff in question is Secret Intel from BB-8, have seen it work for other people so I know it counts as a buff and shouldn’t result in massive damage from the turret. Tried to submit it via bug report page but it said there would be no response, tried to fill out the survey saying how bad the customer support system is and the button to submit was broken and didn’t submit the survey. I’m just trying to relax and play a game and enjoy myself on my last few days off and I can’t do that - why is this so hard?

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Re: HAAT Phase 3 Turret Always Deals Massive Damage

[ Edited ]

What kind of gear levels are you at? And is it taking the target out completely when it hits or just doing lots of damage?

The "massive damage" effect is when the turret OHKO's the target without a buff. It still does ~30k damage if the target is buffed, so at lower gear levels it still takes a large chuck of the target's health.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)