H2H Stats & Ranking Not Showing

by MadPreach

Original Post

Re: H2H STATS STILL NOT WORKING AFTER 4 YEARS

★★★★★ Newbie

This truly sucks!! I played 25 games and my stats vanished on me as well! I’m pissed that majority of the people on my friend list. What a waste of money again 

Message 41 of 217 (2,656 Views)

Madden 21 h2h ranking not showing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? oDwight
Date/time issue occurred 08/25/20
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Compare stats won’t show, just like the last 3 Madden’s. This doesn’t make sense that you guys will not address this issue. What’s the point of having h2h ranked if the 25% people playing this game stats won’t show.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It’s a known bug that you guys won’t address because it’s not MUT
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time
What do you expect to see? My ranking on h2h
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. No
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

H2H

Message 42 of 217 (2,681 Views)

My madden 21 h2h rank isn’t showing

★ Novice

I have Contacted customer support On multiple  occasions and used multiple chats, used the following suggests by the emails but the continuous efforts have not been followed by a Resolution. And I was informed to contact this way so the community manager can see please help. Not only to mention games where the opponents lag out and it marks it a lose for me

Message 43 of 217 (2,579 Views)

Re: My madden 21 h2h rank isn’t showing

★ Novice

Im having the same issue and its super annoying. I was ranked in the 500's yesterday and then logged on today and my rank is gone. 

Message 44 of 217 (2,565 Views)

Re: Madden 21 h2h ranking not showing

★★ Novice

Yeah I’m having this problem too. So annoying. Waste of money again. I only play Madden for online H2H and at the very least I would like to see how I rank amongst everyone. 😡🤬

Message 45 of 217 (2,608 Views)

No coins from winning h2h mut

★★★ Newbie

Not getting any coin quicksells when winning games in mut h2h (In all star division and have won 3 in a row with no coin quicksells popping up. I have reset game/pc in between each game to see if I received them. Still no luck)

Message 46 of 217 (2,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@prime_time1341And why are injuries, weather, the ability to challenge plays, and realistic penalties no longer a part of online H2H?

Message 47 of 217 (2,595 Views)

Re: No coins from winning h2h mut

★★★ Newbie

Update, I am now receiving no rewards at all. Just completed the season (went 5-4) and got absolutely nothing from every game and no end of season rewards. Very frustrating.

Message 48 of 217 (2,550 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DwightGotSticks Gone forever bro
Message 49 of 217 (2,580 Views)

★ Guide

lol yep Phil...Dwight, you will never EVER see your stats or your opponent's stats again.  How does that make you feel?  

Message 50 of 217 (2,567 Views)