H2H Stats & Ranking Not Showing

by MadPreach

Original Post

Re: H2H Stats & Ranking Not Showing

★★★★★ Apprentice

Iv done that it doesn’t can 🙏 play dadamntruth09 in a rank match now so I can beat him and get rank 1

Message 201 of 217 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@laynegoat Put me rank match now against dadamntruth09 🙏
Message 202 of 217 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@laynegoat 🙏 ea 🙏
Message 203 of 217 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@laynegoat Can I play dadamntruth09 in rank match now
Message 204 of 217 (830 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Put me in a rank match against dadamntruth09 now 🙏
Message 205 of 217 (816 Views)

Community Manager
@laynegoat

Our forum team is not able to determine who you matchmake with nor make any specific requests. If you want to play someone specific, we recommend sending them a game invite to play them in a non-ranked game.
Blueberry.png
Message 206 of 217 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry It doesn’t fix it self
Message 207 of 217 (720 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Rank1 legendgoatvip1 overnight tonight please 

Message 208 of 217 (605 Views)

★★★ Novice

CHALLENGE TO THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM: PROVE ME WRONG. 

Madden 21 has about a month left. I'm sure the code is in there, prove me wrong and turn it on the rest of the season as a act of good faith for the community... or explain to us why that feature was removed and the formula for match making.

In short, of course it was removed and will never be replaced. ( taps head) Think guys. Why wouldn't they replace it? I mean after all, everyone would want to brag about their team they built and their record to their friends, however it's not in Electronic Arts best  financial interest to do so.

They want your money. How do you feel when playing with your 99 team against a lower overall, when as always you notice nobody can catch a ball, your QB is getting sacked like it's his job to eat dirt and your HB fumbles on a easy run? We've all had it happen and it feels like s**t knowing its DDA kicking in... but how much would you continue to drop time grinding it, or money buying it when you found out that team that trashed your 99 rated team was a overall 84 with about 6 good players? Better yet, it shows his Madden level is a 10, he's never played online before ( showing that his team was straight purchased ). 

You know that Ultimate Team is a cash cow. ' I kill myself and can't win a SB! My new players are nerfed 2 weekes after I get them.' Well, I  believe after 5 years of playing I have a solid theory:

1.) I think it takes your current online ranking and matches you with the closest opponent to you in the current online season bracket your in.

2.) It uses your Madden Level as your ELO score against your opponents. If I'm a 99 and Joe Jabroni is a 22, I have the distinct advantage.

3.) It then takes into account both teams overall rating into the algorithm. 4.) DDA ( Yes EA has it patented and has been sued for it ) If I'm a 99, with a 99 overall team, he's a 22 with a 84 overall, the invisible finger tips the scale to his side hardcore to compensate ' so both sides have fun!' Sorry if your taking money, be transparent with stats and nobody should get a advantage unless you do Ranked and Unranked. Ranked would be 100% for enjoyment of the hardcore and novices stick to unranked.

5.) It's business. You'd toss that controller and give up for the season if you knew you were owned by a rookie trashcan because it was decided before the kickoff you were playing at a disadvantage.This way you doubt your ability, your players abilities and strive to get better players and make changes. That's equates into more time your playing for advertisers, more money into DLC, meanwhile Joe just got his win convinced he's got real talent and puts more time and money into building his team. $$$

Come on guys, this is the same dev team that 'Reward' you with the ability to purchase packs from them.

If I'm not wrong show us in detail how matchmaking truly works, or put it back in for a month as a act of good faith to people who once bought this game that might not bother with 22.

Message 209 of 217 (571 Views)

Re: ONLINE H2H RANKING NOT SHOWING MADDEN 21

★ Novice

Why is mine not showing!?! Please help!

Message 210 of 217 (537 Views)