by MadPreach

Original Post

Re: H2H STATS STILL NOT WORKING AFTER 4 YEARS

★★★★ Novice

Ever?

Message 11 of 217 (1,197 Views)

Re: H2H STATS STILL NOT WORKING AFTER 4 YEARS

★ Pro

By stats, I mean your history and game stats when you go to the compare stats page, which has always been blank for me. As for rank, after mine disappeared, it came back after playing about 20 games with no disconnects or me conceding.

Message 12 of 217 (1,142 Views)

Re: LOST MY MADDEN 21 ONLINE RANKING

★★★ Newbie
@inVINCEble84 It happened to me too I don’t know how to fix it
Message 13 of 217 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Will we ever get a reply from EA on this? Can you at least explain why there is a compare stats tab if the feature does not work? Why not just remove the tab altogether if it is never going to work and we will stop asking the question

Message 14 of 217 (1,115 Views)

★ Pro
@SplackThemHams Exactly.
Message 15 of 217 (1,104 Views)

★ Guide

Welp, another year I'm not buying because of this.  Glad I didn't waste my money. 

Message 16 of 217 (1,093 Views)

★ Guide

Ouch,  looks like this year is getting bad reviews all around.  Lol, that's a shame.  

Message 17 of 217 (1,085 Views)

Re: H2H Stats & Ranking Not Showing

★★★ Newbie

I also can not see my opponents' stats in head to head. This has been an issue since madden 19. I would be likely to spend money in Ultimate Team as I play that game mode as well but refuse until the basic features of the game work properly. Please fix head to head opponent stat tracking.

Message 18 of 217 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please fix this! Seems SO DAMN SIMPLE!

Message 19 of 217 (1,071 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

lets keep this thread going.  We got it to like 52 pages last year.  Not that it matters.  We will just get EA Barry coming on here telling us they are looking into it.  MARK MY WORDS...YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR STATS OR OPPONENTS STATS THIS YEAR.  I GUARANTEE IT.

Message 20 of 217 (1,071 Views)