Re: Madden 21 pc online ranking dissapeared and no longer ranked on leaderboard!

by Basong42

Original Post

Re: H2H Stats & Ranking Not Showing

★★ Novice

I’ve noticed if it says 0 searching 0 playing I won’t show it 

Message 101 of 217 (1,816 Views)

★★ Novice

Rip top 9% no longer will show me in h2h after redownloadibg

Message 102 of 217 (1,797 Views)

★ Guide

Jack, this has been an issue since 2017.  I wish re-downloading the game would fix the issue but it goes far deeper than that unfortunately.  

Message 103 of 217 (1,744 Views)

Cannot see online rank anymore !!

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Cowboyevolution
Date/time issue occurred Since release
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I cannot see my online h2h rank anymore I did when I purchased the 99 dollar version but then after a few weeks it went away
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have tried and called in 5 times !
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot see my online h2h rank
What do you expect to see? My rank and what percentage I rank in
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Please correct 

Message 104 of 217 (1,590 Views)

H2H Rankings Madden 21

★★★ Newbie

Is EA going to fix this?

Message 105 of 217 (1,567 Views)

Re: H2H Rankings Madden 21

★★★ Apprentice
@bigmont_wins Unlikely since it’s been several years but hopefully they prove me wrong
Message 106 of 217 (1,538 Views)

Madden 21 pc online ranking leaderboard dissapeared after my game

★★★ Newbie

Hello seeing if anybody could help me out here. My madden 21 online ranking I have over a 3,500 ranking points and i was in the top 700 on the pc leaderboard. After i won my game from the opponent disconnecting my record, and ranking dissapeared now it says im unranked. I know this has been a common issue in past maddens i was just seeing if anybody from EA could help me out here. My orgin username is : beezytaughtyou91 and my email is [edit: email address removed]. the whole point of playing madden online is to see where i rank up against ppl. there's literally no point in me playing if it just went away. hopefuully there will be a patch to fix this?or do i need to do anything. please help thank you attached is the pic of my online screen where my record and leaderboard ranking should be but its a blank box.

Message 107 of 217 (1,505 Views)

My H2H ranking isn’t showing !

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Action_Jaxksun
Date/time issue occurred Since I bought the game
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Summarize your bug Everytime I play online and a opponent quits I no longer able to see my ranking online. Can’t even compare stats after the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check online rankings and ask players do they see their rankings
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t see your online ranking and can’t compare your stats
What do you expect to see? Where I rank in the world and where I rank amongst my online friends

I can’t see my online ranking and haven’t been able to since I purchased the game 

Message 108 of 217 (1,491 Views)

Madden 21 pc online ranking dissapeared and no longer ranked on leaderboard!!

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? orgin id: beezytaughtyou91
Date/time issue occurred 9/14/2020
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Summarize your bug I have over 3,500 ranking points and was ranked in top 700. After I played a game and other player disconnected it now shows me unranked and not on leaderboard.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to the madden online servers and find my account with my username : beezytaughtyou91
What happens when the bug occurs? No ranking or leaderboard showing. I've included a picture.
What do you expect to see? A fix of this bug which allows my ranking stats to show and me on leaderboard

Hello seeing if anybody could help me out here. My madden 21 online ranking I have over a 3,500 ranking points and i was in the top 700 on the pc leaderboard. After i won my game from the opponent disconnecting my record, and ranking dissapeared now it says im unranked. I know this has been a common issue in past maddens i was just seeing if anybody from EA could help me out here. My orgin username is : beezytaughtyou91. The whole point of playing madden online is to see where i rank up against ppl. There's literally no point in me playing if it just went away. Hopefuully there will be a patch to fix this?Or do i need to do anything. Please help thank you attached is the pic of my online screen where my record and leaderboard ranking should be but its a blank box

Message 109 of 217 (1,406 Views)

Re: Madden 21 pc online ranking dissapeared and no longer ranked on leaderboard!

★★ Novice
@beezytaughtyou91 Same issue after a win in OT...

WTF EA ? We pay for a buggy game...
Origin : Basong42
Date/time : 9/15/2020
Message 110 of 217 (1,397 Views)