by ModPhil48

Original Post

Re: Why aren’t leaderboards showing up

★★★★★ Apprentice

Contact EA Executive Director Andrew P Wilson! email in image

Message 81 of 217 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey Blueberry- any feedback from “the team” on this one? Over 75 replies on this thread and no response from EA. Your silence is deafening

Message 82 of 217 (1,029 Views)

★ Pro
@SplackThemHams Jumping the gun on their response, but we already know, and have known for three years, that the team is aware of it and are looking into it. What would be great is if they said "We are going to fix this ASAP and sorry it's taken us 3 years and two new releases to get around to it."
Message 83 of 217 (1,018 Views)

★ Guide

Phil good thinking....I will get on it. 

Message 84 of 217 (997 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

EA Barry....let me guess...you guys are working on it, right?  The issue has been sent to the necessary department, right?  Something to that effect, am I right? If I am wrong, I will buy everyone on here dinner.   Isn't your goal to retain customers and not carelessly drive them away? How has no one from EA responded to this yet.  EA Barry. I want you to know that we are making a collective effort to have this get to the top people...not just the glitch in the game but the way you and your customer service team have handled our customer issues over the years.  We have compiled screenshots of all of the "witty" replies from EA customer service, including yourself, and will be sending it to the necessary people.   We have emails for several top executives in the company and will be writing to each and every one of them.  WE WILL BE HEARD.  THIS IS THE ONLY FOOTBALL VIDEO GAME WORTH ANY OF OUR TIME AND WE ARE SICK OF YOUR ARROGANT, CARELESS ATTITUDES.  We will not rest until this is fixed.

Message 85 of 217 (991 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LazyLewie85 I am not buying this madden until the next gen system. If this is still happening on next gen system we should go nuclear because this is ridiculous. They need to be help accountable for this nonsense
Message 86 of 217 (955 Views)

Head to Head Record and Rankings are not showin

★★★ Novice

Head to Head Record and Rankings are not showing

Message 87 of 217 (945 Views)

H2H Record and Rankings are not showing

★★★ Novice

H2H Record and Rankings are not showing.

Anyone know a fix?

Message 88 of 217 (950 Views)

H2H Record and Rankings Not Showing

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bobby_Bats
Date/time issue occurred 9/4/2020
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Head to Head Record and Rankings Not Showing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to Exhibition, the Online Head to Head
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows only your points
What do you expect to see? Record and Rank
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Head to Head Record and Rankings Not Showing
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/a
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/a

Head to Head Record and Rankings Not Showing.

Message 89 of 217 (945 Views)

H2H Ranking Not Showing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

After playing over 10 ranked games and getting a ranking of top 4% my ranking disappeared. I game won numerous games since, and my ranking still doesn’t appear. This is very frustrating as playing ranked games is the only reason I bought Madden 21. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? And if not, is there a way to get a refund?

Message 90 of 217 (942 Views)