Guns malfunctioning when taking damage/Unable to return fire if receiving damage

by Narasjc

Original Post

Guns malfunctioning when taking damage/Unable to return fire if receiving damage

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number asus strix 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 3200mhz ddr4 32gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? narasjc
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. thurloyd
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? watson
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. all over.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. fighting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1000s
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) started in season 3
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When taking damage my gun will stop firing in its proper fire rate and match the fire rate of the incoming damage. for instance, if I am using an R99 and I fire without letting up, if I am shot with a peacekeeper my gun will fire one more round and then stop for as long as it takes to cycle another round in a peacekeeper. This is a huge deal because I am unable to return fire when being shot.
What should be happening instead? the guns functionality should be unnaffected by incoming damage.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea.

I will revisit the thread to post video the next time it happens. I have no capture butting set up currently while this has happened. 

Message 1 of 1 (143 Views)