Original Post

Gun will randomly shoot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DiamondM0dder
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mutiple
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It's happened multiple places
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Running and or opening supply bin
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A lot it just started happening randomly
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15 hrs ago CST from 8am
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The gun will randomly shoot for you and continue to shoot for no reason
What should be happening instead? Nothing the gun to remain passive until shot
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure it seems to just randomly happen but I've had it happen in pretty much any situation even after from switching from an empty gun to a fully loaded one and as so as I pulled out the new gun it shot, thus making me miss my shot

Unfortunately no video evidence this time but will update if happens again 

Message 1 of 3 (724 Views)

Re: Gun

Community Manager

@DiamondM0ddergt 

Do you happen to have an extra controller to test and see if it still happens? We haven't seen too many reports like this and I'm curious if you tried reinstalling or checked for a hardware update for the controller under Xbox Settings.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (691 Views)

Re: Gun

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem on pc with my mouse...

tought it was the problem with mouse but ive tried with 3 mouses and all the same problem. what can in do?

Message 3 of 3 (356 Views)