by WuetenderGstv

Original Post

Gun Recoil

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? I am Oceano
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Every part of the map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Tried to counter the recoil, but the recoil is like 100% randomized
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every day
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant handle the recoil of the weapons, recoil Profile is 100% randomized on this account, whereas my second account doesnt have this Problem. Also in a one vs. one in Shooting range - hits were not given, but were 200% hits, that were also remarked by my friend. Also i hit 198dmg on the Dummies at shooting range.. 5times in a row. I cant oneclip them. Game doesnt give me the legit kill or the legit damage
What should be happening instead? That i have the same chances to hit my opponent, like he does
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pls provide information wheather my Account ist broken or any information i can live with.. but this game is unplayable for me. In every gunfight i cant count on my game experience, and the way my tun behaves. I also have micro lags the whole time.

Screenshot was taken in Platinum Lobbies, as i Said i am an experienced Player... I did over 2000 DMG in a Ranked Match without a kill and only benefit from 10 Points while getting the Assist.

Message 1 of 1 (78 Views)