Guild wars match up bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Irrelevant
OS Version Irrelevant
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 738855916
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Every time my Guild gets matched up in guild wars. The opposite team always out ranks us by several million GP. Our guild never has a fighting chance because the other guilds have either more participants or just significantly stronger players, or both... the match making is seriously flawed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Match guilds based on GP and not anything else
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

My guild - Allegiance Opposite guild - Party like it’s ig88 This is our current match up. We are 6 mil weaker than this team so there is no way we could win.
Message 1 of 6 (626 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Guild wars match up bug

EA Live QV Team
Hi @Jadealford1234. Thank you for the report. We already flagged this for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (824 Views)

All Replies

Re: Guild wars match up bug

★ Guide

> Match guilds based on GP and not anything else

While I agree with you that the matching system urgently needs a rework (our guild usually is matched against guilds with 10+ million GP more than we have, more zetas, more G12 teams etc), GP only is not everything. We have already managed to beat a guild with 10 mio more GP. And putting a guild with 50 players of 1 Mio GP each against one with 25 Players with 2 Mio GP each would be very unfair.

I suppose the standard deviation in GP, the overall number of G11+ chars and zetas etc. could serve as better matching criteria.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like any of these have the weight they should have in the matching process. 

Message 2 of 6 (598 Views)

EA Live QV Team
Hi @Jadealford1234. Thank you for the report. We already flagged this for further investigation.
Message 3 of 6 (825 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
The mismatches are getting worse, now its 15 Million on 55 Million thats a joke (70 against us)
Message 4 of 6 (532 Views)

★★★ Guide

Agreed @BeijiraReykvana - there's enough TWs now to use win/loss ratios to match up winners with each other and also losing guilds with each other.  Total g12 toons and Zeta's should also be analyzed more over straight GP.

With the potential cluster of the new TW banner point system, weaker toons are more of a liability then ever - at a Certian GP level, say, IDK, 80 GP, or whatever, the minimum cap for toons GP to count should start going up.   I.e. less then 80 gp is 6000 -- 80 gp to 90 gp is 7000 -- 90 gp to 100 is 8000, and so on.

As of now, most guilds trying to get ahead in TB are mostly dooming themselves in TW

Message 5 of 6 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, there!

Recently, we've the same experience: our opponents (full whales!) are significantly stronger than us. It's not a fair battle at all. check out this stats, quite clear:

Our guild: Academia Zero

https://swgoh.gg/g/11222/academia-zero/

Picture1 AZ.png

Opponent guild: Blue Harvest Syndicate

https://swgoh.gg/g/19317/blue-harvest-syndicate/

Picture1 BHS.png

Territory War are great, but to play this way is unfair.

Message 6 of 6 (479 Views)