Guild search no longer working

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version All
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 743-388-919
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Guild search no longer working / cannot get guild to appear. Guild: Vendetta's Army Several months ago our guild stopped appearing as an option for new members, and could not even be found through name search. We found that if we flipped settings back and forth between 'private' and 'open' we would reappear and get new members. Unfortunately, this no longer works and we are unable to get anyone new joining the guild. Members and leaders are extremely frustrated as we are no longer able to refresh the roster. Had one of our members leave the guild and try to find it. In over 100 refreshes, our guild never appeared once. Tried name search ... still didn't appear. He was only able to get back by looking for Ally guilds.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Guild search by name. Enter Vendetta. Search. 2) Keep refreshing the recommended guilds page - we don't appear 3) Search by guild GP (we are currently at 189K). Keep refreshing. We don't appear.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

see summary

Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Guild search no longer working

Is this your guild? I typed in Vendetta in the search box and it was the second guild in the list. I refreshed 9x (for a total of 10 searches), and this guild appeared 5 out of the 10 searches. 

View in thread

4B2D035F-220F-4F70-A14E-3B3D5B83A608.jpeg
Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)

All Replies

Re: Guild search no longer working

Is this your guild? I typed in Vendetta in the search box and it was the second guild in the list. I refreshed 9x (for a total of 10 searches), and this guild appeared 5 out of the 10 searches.