Re: Guild leader in another guild

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Guild leader in another guild

★★ Newbie
The leader for my guild "HighLevelONLY" is listed as a member of a different guild "Whaling Ship". Our guild is full but no one can start a raid since there are no officers and our leader isn't in the guild. Can we make someone else the leader or appoint some officers so our guild can function? My ally code is 573-669-922
Message 1 of 9 (437 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@zackslotkowski Hi Zack,

Thanks for making us aware, we are currently looking into your report and a few similar ones, as you can see from this thread..

While I don't have any more information at this point, I will update you as soon as I do.

Thank you for your understanding,

Nils

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (368 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
it kicked me out of my guild for the second time devs plz help im in new empires ally code 454 454 129
Message 2 of 9 (428 Views)

Guild Glitch

★★★★★ Novice
For the second time, I have created a guild and came back to the game to find myself no longer in my guild. What the heck, thats 600k, plus the 2800 worth of crystals i have lost for catina battles. My guild is New Empires, i tried rejoining but it says I cant I exceed the limit. i dont suppose i am going to be getting my money back or any of the rewards i am losing for this? Ally code 454 454 129, Mikey Yearwood
Message 3 of 9 (432 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me I'm in Alpha Squadron and our leader is in Alpha Squad. All the work I have done is wasted, I've spent crystals and not able to do any raids therefore not earning gear! Please compensate those stuck in guilds with no active leader!

Also can I leave and keep my daily earnings / transfer to another guild?
Message 4 of 9 (412 Views)

Community Manager

@myIMPRINT@yhtzee @MYearwoo Hi all,

Thanks for the heads up. I just wanted to acknowledge that we are looking into your reports. At this time I don't have any additional information yet, but I will update you as soon as I do.

@myIMPRINT Can you list your ally code as well?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 9 (399 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My ally code is 949-542-747

To update you: somehow there is a new leader and an officer now.
Message 6 of 9 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I was the leader for YODAlayheehoo and I randomly got kicked off when I went to log in again. I was leading this clan since this update started and I put a lot of time into it and spent a lot of crystals trying to be number 1 in the ranking system to show that I can lead this clan. Everyone loved how interactive I was and how I put everything to a voting system and it sucks to have gotten kicked off YOUR OWN CLAN!
My ID number is 839-879-834 and my name is zack.
Message 7 of 9 (372 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@zackslotkowski Hi Zack,

Thanks for making us aware, we are currently looking into your report and a few similar ones, as you can see from this thread..

While I don't have any more information at this point, I will update you as soon as I do.

Thank you for your understanding,

Nils

Message 8 of 9 (369 Views)

Community Manager

@myIMPRINT wrote:
My ally code is 949-542-747

To update you: somehow there is a new leader and an officer now.

Thanks for the ally code, I have passed it on to the team.

Message 9 of 9 (351 Views)