Guild event tokens mk 2 for kyrotechs not offering 15 shock prods or 5 computers

by supac0opa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Guild event tokens mk 2 for kyrotechs not offering 15 shock prods or 5 computers

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? I-phone 13
OS Version 16.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 348236987
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Whenever I go to the store and the guild events tab, the MK 2 GET offer for Kyrotechs only offers 15 computers and 5 shock prods, not the other way around. I’ve noticed this as a constant bug over the past month or so given that I am in need of many shock prods but not as many battle computers.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the store and see if there’s 15 shock prods or 5 battle computers.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Pictures, not proof, but shows the two options available.

587DE23E-88D4-45F2-885C-63FA526CEA2B.jpeg
FB994378-939C-4912-9325-D3BD4075CC9D.jpeg
Message 1 of 6 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Guild event tokens mk 2 for kyrotechs not offering 15 shock prods or 5 compu

Not a bug, that's just the way it is.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (186 Views)

All Replies

Re: Guild event tokens mk 2 for kyrotechs not offering 15 shock prods or 5 compu

Not a bug, that's just the way it is.

Message 2 of 6 (187 Views)

★★★ Novice

all shop items are completely random for each player and,
with exception of the weekly crystal tab, are unique

this is working as intended, you are just having bad luck

Message 3 of 6 (155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I’ve talked to guild mates, and they have it happening too the same way, can confirm that all the ones who responded said it’s been like that for at least the past month of so. If it’s just me alone, the odds of this happening assuming I check the store 3 times out of 4 a day even though I usually do 4/4 is 1/(1.5 * 10^54). This is practically impossible and that’s not a counting that it’s happening to my guild mates too. Unless you are saying 6 of us are experiencing the same thing that only one player should experience if we had 1.5 * 10^54 players playing (which is way bigger than the planets population by far), it is not working as intended.

Message 4 of 6 (145 Views)

@supac0opa you are not having bad luck, the only thing that is random is whether it's shock prods or battle computers - if it's shock prods then it is always 5, it's battle computers then it is always 15.

Nothing has changed, it has always been this way.
Message 5 of 6 (122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@aFuriousPorpoise wrote:
@supac0opayou are not having bad luck, the only thing that is random is whether it's shock prods or battle computers - if it's shock prods then it is always 5, it's battle computers then it is always 15.

Nothing has changed, it has always been this way.

That’s what I’m wondering, why is that the case, none of the other store nodes have inconsistent numbers like that, if it’s meant to be like that, why, it seems like it should be matching

Message 6 of 6 (115 Views)