Re: Guild doesn’t show up in advanced search

by Stashez

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I just wanted to add in that our guild is experiencing this problem as well - Holdoors. We had a long period about a year ago where we didn't have success in people joining. We didn't really know why, and we were hemorrhaging productive players as a result. Then all of a sudden, for about a 4 month stretch earlier in the year, we had people wanting to join literally minutes after a spot opened up - this seemed just as inexplicable. Then about a month ago, it all stopped again. So it seems like we are definitely being a victim of some sort of bug. Our name can't be found on the advanced search either.  

Message 11 of 44 (1,043 Views)

If you keep an eye on the Dev Tracker, this issue is currently being "Investigated."

https://trello.com/b/vgQhKHMf/swgoh-developer-tracker

★★★ Newbie

Same thing for our guild - HONEY BADGERS.  Any progress on this?

Message 13 of 44 (987 Views)

@Nealoleon Please see above your comment. Keep an eye on the dev tracker for updates.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 44 (973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks!

Message 15 of 44 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Our guild is having this issue as well - we don't show up in advanced search and haven't gotten a new member who hasn't been directly invited in at least 4 months. We are doing everything we can to recruit, but this is just killing us. Any word on progress in getting it fixed? 

Message 16 of 44 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks Hi please give us an update the tracker has shown ‘investigating’ for months now which tells us nothing. With so much dependant on guild activity now, we are being crippled unfairly by this long standing bug, we’re not the only guild and it’s only right we should have updates on the issue and an idea as to the time frame. If it’s such a low priority we may as well disband the guild which would be a shame if they fixed it next month.
Completely in the dark here....
Message 17 of 44 (820 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks it would be really nice to hear an update about this issue. We’re about to disband our guild because of it. Dev tracker hasn’t updated the status of this bug since September 17, so we unfortunately cannot rely on monitoring it. Any information is appreciated.

Message 18 of 44 (776 Views)

★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks any update on this? My guild, ScruffyLookingShardHerders has been impacted by this, and it's made it very difficult for us. This issue has been going on for a very long time and it's not fair to the guilds who are affected by it. We literally haven't had a new member join in at least 5 months. Is there any progress at all on solving this issue?

Message 19 of 44 (707 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah this total BS,

I unlocked negotiator last night after months of farming....

the majority of those in my shards top 20 have had 7* for weeks/months and have already started on malevolence- they’ll have them at 7* before my neg is 7* let alone the fact that I’m still only on 6* traya...

ALL purely because this bug has stopped my guild from growing!!

if they’re going to keep releasing toons this way then ffs fix the bug or make them farmable some other way.

enoughs enough, I asked for an update a month ago and you couldn’t even be bothered to reply!!!

this is a TOTAL disadvantage and getting close to rage quitting each time I get nuked by some nego team - and it’s only going to get worse!!!

fix this and a reply with update would be nice....

Message 20 of 44 (686 Views)