Guild War started, then gone 2 hours later.

by Savitar-0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Guild War started, then gone 2 hours later.

★★★ Newbie

As the leader I started a guild raid and a couple of us had attacks, returned a couple hours later and the raid disappeared.  Lost our coins too.  We are a small clan hoping to grow and it takes a while to collect enough for the battles we'd like.  Is this a bug?  Our Officers haven't mentioned accidentally hitting the Abort button (separate question, does it ask are you sure if you'd like to abort?).

Thank you.

ally code 656-963-991

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Guild War started, then gone 2 hours later.

Community Manager

@Savitar-0 Hi,

It didn't ask when it was first implemented. I know that there was a lot of feedback that there should be and we hopefully implement such a confirmation window to avoid accidentally cancelling a raid.

Unfortunately we can't help beyond that on the forums, but you can contact support for further assistance following the steps here: How to contact support for STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)

All Replies

Re: Guild War started, then gone 2 hours later.

Community Manager

@Savitar-0 Hi,

It didn't ask when it was first implemented. I know that there was a lot of feedback that there should be and we hopefully implement such a confirmation window to avoid accidentally cancelling a raid.

Unfortunately we can't help beyond that on the forums, but you can contact support for further assistance following the steps here: How to contact support for STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)