Re: Guild Quest

by SANDBAG14B

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@Fishjke- at any given time there at least one STR/HAAT/HPIT raid running, if not 2.  A 24 hr period where I can give or receive donations. A complete loss of my guild stats. And overall a giant inconvenience to try and time the departure between TW and TB.

I appreciate the the thought, but no one has even confirmed that rejoining your original guild will work.  For all we know it has to be a starter guild found through the EA algorithm.  I would be much happier if I could just get credit for this quest in the guild I currently am in.

Message 51 of 73 (1,212 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand- any word on this?  This topic has been lingering out there for a few weeks now, and its been a week since the last status update.  I get that there have been other pressing issues that required hot fixes (TB ship issues, etc), but I think there are enough of us that have been posting about this to at least deactivate the quest for the time being or to just have us complete a HPIT instead of moving guilds.  I get this isn’t a big fish, but this is defiantly a QoL thing that can stack up over time.

Message 52 of 73 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can confirm that rejoining works. But you have to do it in a very small window between any raids/TB/etc, so you dont loose any loot
Message 53 of 73 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i left my guild and rejoined i have now lost my place in all the raids ect, can you reimburse my lost prizes 

Message 54 of 73 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will this be cleared up? If like the rewards but my guild is so active, I will miss or be locked out of events if I leave and return.
Message 55 of 73 (1,053 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's been well over a month now they've been hearing about and addressed it but have done nothing about it. I know I'm not leaving my guild and losing my progress.
Message 56 of 73 (965 Views)

★★★ Novice
It is getting a bit ridiculous when this was known about since before even the young Lando patch and all they have to do is take the quest down keeping us from progressing until they fix it. I really don't understand why EA is taking so long.......
Message 57 of 73 (961 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If there is no resolution and no time estimate for providing any form of resolution, why was this issue/thread placed in a "solved" category? ....It really doesn't feel very solved to me.

Message 58 of 73 (939 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand, I don't know who thinks that simply acknowledging and labeling this as a "bug" means it's solved, but there's 60 posts here and numerous other threads on this same issue, and I'm pretty sure none of the posters would consider this solved.  What's taking so long on at least just disabling the buggy quest? Like @jbkorn02 said, the delay on this issue is getting ridiculous.  My guild has now dwindled from 48 members down to 36 since this started.  End the #Leave2Achieve nonsense already!

Message 59 of 73 (923 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree. I think we all understand things take time but don't label the issue solved if it hadn't been patched. 

Message 60 of 73 (905 Views)