by Mukl32

Original Post

Ground war - funny cleansing

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Lenovo K5
OS Version 5.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Yea in this long time not revising event all kindof droids cleanse stuns before they start his turn. It is so confusing gife him stun and he imidietly atack back. So funny as hell.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with some stun chars Ground War event and look what happens.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Česko

Soooo funny cant use any of yours abylities to work as it should. Stuns will vanished in seconds after is set on enemy.

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)

Re: Ground war - funny cleansing

The B2 Battle droids can get full turn meter when you hit one of their allies. So if you stun one, then attack someone else, their TM bar fills and the stun goes. This is WAI.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I see you dont understant what i mean. They proc Routhless barrage whenever they attack. B2 use basic attack and proc routhless barage on all B2 include himself (who attack).

It is supper annoing when it happens 3x in row and you can just see how they have 4 turns in row (all B2). :-)

Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

They can proc relentless barrage whenever their attack is Evaded.  What was your team composition?