Grim Reaper not Reaping

by Starbuck0925

Original Post

Grim Reaper not Reaping

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy escape, get famous, university, island living, spa day, jungle adventure, outdoor retreat, seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sim dies, grim reaper appears but just stands there.
What happens when the bug occurs? When someone dies (pet or sim) the grim reaper just stands there and doesn't reap, no option to plead or converse with it, game is essentially stuck because you can't save.
What do you expect to see? Grim reaper to reap, and the sim to turn into an urn/grave.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 2 of 2 (610 Views)

Sims crashes when people die

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unknown
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons Parenthood Pets Vampire Get famous Get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t know - fix it
What happens when the bug occurs? When a sim dies in the household or a butler/ maid the game just doesn’t let me save and the grim reaper just stays and never leaves. The sims constantly cry and unable to continue to play the game. The other issue is my game crashed 4/5 times a day so I have had to set a time to save every 10 minutes.
What do you expect to see? The sim die, a tombstone and it let me to play the game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This only occurred when I bought parenthood and seasons 2 days ago

Please help

Message 1 of 2 (606 Views)