[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone SE
OS Version current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 396-993-437
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Frequently when fighting NS teams and GG is below 100% health, I'm finding that he is getting stun locked. This should not be possible due to his unique "Metalloid Monstrosity" - "At the start of every character's turn, if Grievous is below 100% health, he dispels all debuffs on himself." If he gets stunned below 100% health, then as soon as another NS takes a turn he should no longer be stunned.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test GG against NS teams. The composition I just tested twice was GG(Lead), B-1, Droideka, B2, Magnaguard vs Ventress(Lead), MT, Daka, Talia, Zombie. One match he did get stun-locked the other match he didn't. One difference was that the match he got stun-locked in he also had plague. The other match where he wasn't stun-locked he didn't have plague.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grievous - Not dispelling debuffs

Hi, @stud3099 and thanks for the report!

Plague is actually the reason for the "stun-lock." A character that is inflicted with Plague cannot have any other debuffs dispelled on them. It's one of the nastier aspects of that particular debuff.

So, Grievous cannot clear any debuffs from any unit that has Plague.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)

All Replies

Re: Grievous - Not dispelling debuffs

Hi, @stud3099 and thanks for the report!

Plague is actually the reason for the "stun-lock." A character that is inflicted with Plague cannot have any other debuffs dispelled on them. It's one of the nastier aspects of that particular debuff.

So, Grievous cannot clear any debuffs from any unit that has Plague.